Nassau Group Ride Sunday 6/6/21

ftron827

It's time for another meet up with mtbs. We will be visiting Nassau on Sunday 6/6 for some smooth rolling flowing fun.

This is a social event, all are welcome. We will split into smaller groups to allow for better flow management as well as to accomodate the fitness and ability level of the group.

Beginners are welcome however you should be able to ride for about 1.5 hrs with little stopping.

If you are familiar with these trails, I am looking for ride leaders to help with this event. Please chime in or message me if you can help.

A lunch stop after the ride is possible for those interested.

See you there!
@MissJR

Sunday 6/6 at Nassau 9am
Park here.
170 E Main St
cou

ftron827

It's time for another meet up with mtbs. We will be visiting Nassau on Sunday 6/6 for some smooth rolling flowing fun.

This is a social event, all are welcome. We will split into smaller groups to allow for better flow management as well as to accomodate the fitness and ability level of the group.

Beginners are welcome however you should be able to ride for about 1.5 hrs with little stopping.

If you are familiar with these trails, I am looking for ride leaders to help with this event. Please chime in or message me if you can help.

A lunch stop after the ride is possible for those interested.

See you there!
@MissJR

Sunday 6/6 at Nassau 9am
Park here.
170 E Main St
Enjoy! Could not make this ride, but will like to jump on the next one!

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
From @Norm group when we rolled over to the flow trails in Highbrdge

20210606_100307.jpg

20210606_100409.jpg

20210606_100430.jpg

20210606_100437.jpg

20210606_100506.jpg

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Monday morning, just wanted to thank you guys for coming out.

Also thanks to @Big Dumb Animal for following through on his promise to join JORBA. I tried to impress upon everyone yesterday that it is somewhat imperative that we increase our footprint by raising numbers. I am happy that at least 1 person took my words to heart.

Also, you may still be a dumb animal but you're no longer that big. I mean, as big as you were. Great job there!

Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
Monday morning, just wanted to thank you guys for coming out.

Also thanks to @Big Dumb Animal for following through on his promise to join JORBA. I tried to impress upon everyone yesterday that it is somewhat imperative that we increase our footprint by raising numbers. I am happy that at least 1 person took my words to heart.

Also, you may still be a dumb animal but you're no longer that big. I mean, as big as you were. Great job there!
There are so many nice areas to be enjoyed, hoping mountain biking can be legal everywhere in Jersey.
Thanks for the kind words, sometimes I don't think about it until I see old pictures, or not cough up a lung while climbing.

iman29

@Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST I think you took some pics and/or videos of our group and may have gotten a few shots of me pretending I know what I am doing on a MTB.?

Let me know if I was imagining that as a result of the blazing heat and humidity that day.

Top Bottom