MTBNJ Joins the H2H in 2015 at Allamuchy

charlesrg

Hey guys, anyone have details on the course ? I'm going to race it and wanted to have a preview ride this weekend.
Also anyone knows how can I join MTBNJ and race under MTBNJ Jersey ? I tried messaging Norm but I don't have a direct contact, just the 'conversation' in the forum but I don't know if He got it.

jackx

Hey guys, anyone have details on the course ? I'm going to race it and wanted to have a preview ride this weekend.
Also anyone knows how can I join MTBNJ and race under MTBNJ Jersey ? I tried messaging Norm but I don't have a direct contact, just the 'conversation' in the forum but I don't know if He got it.

I think you can race under MTBNJ socks that you can get from the merchandise link.

smachski

I was wondering if Cat 2 Juniors (Women) are doing 1 or 2 laps? BikeReg lists 2 but wanted to confirm for pre-ride pacing with my daughter.

jackx

Stuff like this gets me.
Shouldn't cat1 really be cat 3 where they do 3 laps and cat1 does one lap. Would make sense if I made the rules :)

Yeah, I was (momentarily) thinking along the same lines, that the Cat # is inversely proportional to the number of laps to be raced.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There should not be any CATs or categories. You are what your time says you are.

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Famous local pizza shop Enzo's will be our food vendor.
On the menu will be plain and pepperoni pizza.
6" sausage and pepper.
talyor ham and eggs.
coke, sprite Gatorade and water.
Please support Enzo's as a portion of there proceeds go to supporting BSA mountain bike program.

Top Bottom