MTBNJ Holiday Gathering

no set time, but considering sean will be there, i would imagine you guys will be closing the place.

If it's anything like after the picnic we'll be staggering around trying to find our ways home...lol. :D

scratch that, sean wont be there. thursday looks like bad weather so mom's birthday dinner has been moved up to wednesday. and like it or not, she's more important that you lot.

i don't get drunk when i have to drive, and long valley accomodations are undoubtedly too expensive.

tell mommy anrothar that mtbnj wishes her a happy birthday. hey, why don't you buy her a shirt! it's the PERFECT gift!

I'm in

why don't you buy her a shirt! it's the PERFECT gift!
now that there's just straight up funny! Sean, feel free to crash on my sofa in Budd Lake and btw I'll be showing up like 7 ish. I won't drink much but I'll enjoy watching you guys get rowdy. :D

I have a stats study session to attend but will give a call when I'm done and see if ya'll are still out.....

well, thanks to all that stopped by last night. it was great to get out and see you folks. good brew too.

Yeah a good time was had. Wish I could have chatted with all of you more. Next time. We need to make up some excuses to get together more often. I think of one. :)

Any photos of your ugly mugs? I want to see if there any young 'uns I can stalk.

Back
Top Bottom