MTBNJ.COM Security!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Otay - https is now required.

A few things are happening behind the curtain, so there may be some instability - but this is def the direction we need to go.

If the forum is exhibiting unexpected behaviour, you'll need to log out. That is under your forum name in the menu bar.
Then log back in.

Screenshot 2019-06-29 at 06.54.58.png

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Weird.... I have no problems getting on this site on my phone, Samsung Android and on my computer, Mac but I can't get on using my Galaxy Note... even downloaded Chrome and still doesn't work...

Patrick

Staff member
Weird.... I have no problems getting on this site on my phone, Samsung Android and on my computer, Mac but I can't get on using my Galaxy Note... even downloaded Chrome and still doesn't work...

So what is wrong with the note?

Last edited:

Patrick

Staff member
OK - I'll commit this whole month's paycheck to split between those affected.
Please list your routing and checking account numbers, and i'll take care of the rest.

first day i sleep in and boom!

TBH - A couple days back, @Norm forwarded an email with the subject line "ACTION REQUIRED" -
But in the body of the email is said "Everything's in order" - I think maybe they could have addes one
more line that mentioned I had to click a button to finish putting everything that's in order, in order.

Bet @jmanic doesn't have this one.

1590063680315.png

Last edited:

iman29

OK - I'll commit this whole months paycheck to split between those affected.
Please list your routing and checking account numbers, and i'll take care of the rest.

TBH - A couple days back, @Norm forwarded an email with the subject line "ACTION REQUIRED" -
But in the body of the email is said "Everything's in order" - I think maybe they could have addes one
more line that mentioned I had to click a button to finish putting everything that's in order, in order.

View attachment 129330
thanks @Patrick you are my #mtbnjhero

jklett

OK - I'll commit this whole months paycheck to split between those affected.

View attachment 129330
Thanks, you done fixed it and my phone ain't threatening me anymore! #herostatusrivallingjimvreeland

Top Bottom