Mt. Washington, NH

word133

Is there any good riding in the area? Checked out mtbr and said it was just fire roads and cross country sking. Anyone been there?

get a DH bike and shuttle tuckermans ravine before it snows. if only it were legal...

get a DH bike and shuttle tuckermans ravine before it snows. if only it were legal...

I ride around here a lot and have a friend that works for the AMC. I'm not positive but I think he said its not illegal to ride the trails. He was a caretaker at lake of the clouds huts on Washington. I'll ask him. There are some good rides around there too. The RedTail trail in North Conway and also the quarry there is fun. Sticks and Stones is fun too. The last three places are all connected so you can do all of them with out going elsewhere.

Is there any good riding in the area? Checked out mtbr and said it was just fire roads and cross country sking. Anyone been there?

If you go to a bike shop or someplace like ems they sell mtn bike specific maps for trails in the white mountains. I have the maps for the Rob Brook Area and the Conway trails. Those places are about 30 min south of Mt Washington. The ski areas like Attitash have down hill stuff that you can take the lift. I think they require a full helmet with face gaurd though.

Back
Top Bottom