Mountain Creek Spring Classic

It says the Super D is a mass start event. Thats the whole category running to their bikes then racing together right?

Not a fan of the Mass start. Hope more info on the course becomes available. Anyone have experience with Super Ds with Mass starts? Just seems like pure madness.

Not a fan of the Mass start. Hope more info on the course becomes available. Anyone have experience with Super Ds with Mass starts? Just seems like pure madness.

Course info posted on FB today:
The Super D on Saturday will start on Granite Peak and follow much of the same route as our Enduro course, feeding into the Bike Park on Ego Trip, Greenhorn and Domboo to finish behind the lodge.

Course info posted on FB today:
The Super D on Saturday will start on Granite Peak and follow much of the same route as our Enduro course, feeding into the Bike Park on Ego Trip, Greenhorn and Domboo to finish behind the lodge.

Thanks jeff- i'm in-sounds like a blast and no fireroads :)

It's great to see this kind of stuff in NJ. I have never been to this place but I feel like I'm missing out big time.

i may actually do this since plans changed...

I'm in it for the $25 friday lift ticket and some time on saturday!

That's two days for the price of one ;)

so does that mean the park is open thurs and friday to season passers? or just competitors?

who wants to ride friday after workish time?

Back
Top Bottom