Mountain Creek MASS enduro

Mountaincreekbikepark socials have course map out . Similar to years past and a lil spicey on stage 4 looks like Bob gnarly to slideshowbob, much excite šŸ˜

Sweet map
Screenshot_20210714-103942_Instagram.jpg

Lift ride after stage 4? Much disappoint šŸ˜Š

Mountaincreekbikepark socials have course map out . Similar to years past and a lil spicey on stage 4 looks like Bob gnarly to slideshowbob, much excite šŸ˜
Dude I was wondering if thatā€™s Bob. That trail is my all time nemesis. Iā€™ve tried a hundred times and canā€™t clean it. Iā€™ve also ridden it in the rain which is fucking terribleā€¦ the big slabs up top turn to ice.

Can confirm stage 4 is Bob gnarly to sideshow Bob, souls will be crushed ā˜  šŸ¤£

Can confirm stage 4 is Bob gnarly to sideshow Bob, souls will be crushed ā˜  šŸ¤£
Now Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not racing. Although, maybe I would clean it at race pace? Or die like I did at Blue Mountainā€¦.

I've never rode any double blacks at creek, I absolutely cannot clean legion or monarch. Looks like it might rain this weekend also... Am I going to die?

I've never rode any double blacks at creek, I absolutely cannot clean legion or monarch. Looks like it might rain this weekend also... Am I going to die?
No just ride at your comfort level. No were does it say you have to ride all of every stage . The rest of the stages are brilliant and tons of fun focus on that not the one hard stage .

I broke one of my ribs on slide show Bob.... then did 3 more stages... This backpack made it all worth it tho
20210718_181425.jpg

Course was actually really awesome, WHEN DRY..... Wet it was sketchy AF... Amazed I only crashed once...

Great race, swag was on point... Very fun

Now I need to fill this backpack with ice and adult beverages, good night

definitely the most difficult terrain i've ever attempted. did a lot of walking on stage 4, and only 1 really notable crash on stage 1 100yards before the finish. it was so insane. im going to pass on blue mountain, but looking forward to steel city in september.

I saw a bunch of people taking pictures.... Anyone know where they might be posted?

Sweet map

Lift ride after stage 4? Much disappoint šŸ˜Š
I should revisit this statement after crashing and hurting myself on stage 4........in tremendous pain...I wanted to find the person who installed the cab at creek and kiss the ground they walked upon.

I havent been able to sleep in 3 nights with this rib, and I could barely pedal dickerson with Robert yesterday....But that said, ill give it a go.
Are you serious, jeez I assumed I tore a pec and was on the ginger list for a month and a half.

Are you serious, jeez I assumed I tore a pec and was on the ginger list for a month and a half.
If I can ride ill go, but I tried pedaling REALLY easy with my son at dickerson yesterday and it hurt like hell....So not looking good at the moment. We'll see.

Back
Top Bottom