Mountain Creek MASS enduro

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
stop breaking yourself! 🤣
Solid advice.

it’s been random work conflicts four times in a row, including this one. All four times I’ve been registered, clear calendar, then some shit pops up.

also I’m super broken and couldn’t race anyways lol.

Gnick

ill be racing - i've done many MASS enduros, but never at Mtn Creek. curious to see how it stacks up with the others.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ill be racing - i've done many MASS enduros, but never at Mtn Creek. curious to see how it stacks up with the others.
Haven’t raced it, but have ridden some of the course and it is way more enduro than the rest of the MASS series. I rode the whole series last year (minus creek) and most of it felt like staged XC racing. The Creek course is legit.

Gnick

Haven’t raced it, but have ridden some of the course and it is way more enduro than the rest of the MASS series. I rode the whole series last year (minus creek) and most of it felt like staged XC racing. The Creek course is legit.
I've ridden a lot of stuff at mtn creek. I know bleuphoria is typically a stage. I cant seem to find a trail map for past years though. I would definitely like to ride more of it before my pre-ride.

I feel like the race at glenn park is a little more intense than staged XC racing though, and walking purchase had 1-2 good stages.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've ridden a lot of stuff at mtn creek. I know bleuphoria is typically a stage. I cant seem to find a trail map for past years though. I would definitely like to ride more of it before my pre-ride.

I feel like the race at glenn park is a little more intense than staged XC racing though, and walking purchase had 1-2 good stages.
Glen Park is an exception for sure. Walking Purchase is a fun race too but not very steep. Did have some cool features tho.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nice - any insight as to what other stages are at creek other than bleuphoria?
Bluephoria is the only stage in the bike park. The others are on granite peak and not technically open to the public.

V-Dub

Not entirely sure what they are but it sounds like there will be some course changes from last year

Top Bottom