Mountain Creek Enduro

Had a great time today with people that enjoy mountain biking and some fun competition.to all the fallen brothers & sisters (people that didn't finish or got hurt) it was an awesome day.everybody from team wycoff did a kickass job.Thanks to mike from wycoff bikes he got my bike ready at the last minute on saturday.

Last edited:
Jeff, thanks for being involved in this race, it was a fun one.

And I am sure the selfis you took at the riders meeting looked great

What a great day! Besides missing a turn in stage 2 it was a lot of fun except the transfer from stage 2 to 3 up the HILL FROM HELL:cry::cry:
the top of the mountain was so cold everyone was hundled together trying to stay warm.
Had some traffic in stage 1 I caught up to and missed a better line by the lake as I went wide instead of staying tight on the left but what can you say about stage 3 except for AWESOME!

RESULTS BELOW-MAN THOSE PRO'S WERE FLYING-NICE JOB!

http://www.allsportsevents.com/Resu...heMountainEnduroResultsbyClassAmateur2013.pdf

http://www.allsportsevents.com/Resu...goftheMountainEnduroResultsbyClassPro2013.pdf

Maaaaannn, I so wanted to race this, been training for this all year, but been on the DL for the last month. Broken bones take 6-8 weeks to heal.

What a great day!

Dude stop being so modest …finishing just outside top ten (11th) is a great result. Nice job!

I had planned to make this but couldn't pre-ride so I decided to passed.

dude nice riding! if i'm guessing your name you were pretty much either top ten or just there in all the age classes of your group. thats good stuff.

you were at endurorama at the mooch - how did the trails compare?

Both wrists, tuck and roll was not an available option. Combination of mind writing checks the body can't cash, and bad luck. The way I was pushing this season, something like this was bound to happen.

huh. that sucks. typing must be a bitch. when/where did this happen?

Both wrists, tuck and roll was not an available option. Combination of mind writing checks the body can't cash, and bad luck. The way I was pushing this season, something like this was bound to happen.

Ouch, heal up.
So do u push less next season?

huh. that sucks. typing must be a bitch. when/where did this happen?

One wrist is worse than the other, but I've gotten 90% movement back. In the Ringwood/Rampo area up on the red trail early September, trying to ride pinned everywhere. The trail finally bitch-slapped me.

Ouch, heal up.
So do u push less next season?

I don't learn my lessons. I'll push just as hard, maybe try to be a little smarter about it. Try enjoying the ride more often than "training". Maybe ride with more people so I don't have to drag my ass out of the woods alone, perhaps be there to drag someone else out.

Dude stop being so modest …finishing just outside top ten (11th) is a great result. Nice job!

I had planned to make this but couldn't pre-ride so I decided to passed.

Nomad crushed it! As well as the rest of Team Wyckoff Cycle!
I hope the guy who fell on Lower Breakout is OK. I heard he was banged up pretty bad.

One wrist is worse than the other, but I've gotten 90% movement back. In the Ringwood/Rampo area up on the red trail early September, trying to ride pinned everywhere. The trail finally bitch-slapped me.

I don't learn my lessons. I'll push just as hard, maybe try to be a little smarter about it. Try enjoying the ride more often than "training". Maybe ride with more people so I don't have to drag my ass out of the woods alone, perhaps be there to drag someone else out.

That sucks... heal up. Just out of curiosity how'd you get your bike out?

Back
Top Bottom