Mooch Madness ??

As Norm said relay, but this is an idea I never thought about but could be considered for the future maybe. It would be like a combination of a 2 man track team and syncronized diving.

Try the soup?
What wrong with the soup?
nothing, Try the soup?
What's wrong with the soup?
nothing. Try the soup?
There's no spoon!
Ah...hah!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Probably won't hit the field limit of 200 but I see 100 and climbing.

Weather is looking spectacular, 70's and clear for race time. Jump on in - going to be a good one.

wow lots more team entries signed up.. is it just me do you hate it when those team guys pass you on the 2nd lap :D

I just rode the course and it's great. If you are on the fence, buddy up and do it as a team.

Indeed, get your reg on!

Due to Gordon's good points, we have:

1. A race
2. Cash payouts for open men/women
3. Prizes for the other classes
4. Our usual homemade medals
5. A flawless scoring system
6. Number plates that should last you this race
7. A meal after the race
8. Water as needed
9. Real bathrooms
10. Showers
11. Not no beer
12. Homebrew beer as prizes for *all* classes
13. A dragon

Currently 18 women - I need 2 more to hit my goal of 20.

Then I need 5 guys to reg for one of the non-team classes. Then we won't lose money I think. Hope.

Or not. But to the people who are registered, we're going to do our best to bring you a great race, and make it worth the $50. The not no beer isn't not going to be Firestone. Just not not sayin'.

PS. Beer and pets are forbidden at the BSA.

Do reg!

Norm, I am still holding you to the dragon. I want to see a dragon out there or at reg, which ever. I will be in a fantastic costume for everyones enjoyment so I better get my dragon lol

hey racers!
I have my 3 bike Saris 1/& 1/4 hitch rack in my trunk & its for sale.
It will come with me to tmr's race.
asking $125
PM me if you are intersted.

Super last minute, but if anyone has a spare Garmin 500/800 mount I need another. I'll be at the scoring table, swing by and we can make a deal.

See you all tomorrow :)

Pretty sure graveyardman is on an electric dirt bike. He came by me at 100mph in a gnarly super rocky downhill. Missed his picture
Germy was almost as fast, nailed his picture

Back
Top Bottom