misctwo

M

misctwo

yes, very sketch, unless you are into that sort of thing... Hence the previous comment from Shaggz. Makes sense now :hmmm:

dang. glad i don't wear spandex no mo.

i'll do some reading up about the whole history of south mountain. if anyone has some links on the subject , please let meknow, i want to get involved.

M

misctwo

and it just goes down hill from here

hey guys for the record, i get 'turned on' by almost anything...gets me into trouble. but you will NOT find me hanging out at Tulip Springs Lot.:getsome:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
welcome to the nuthouse. :D

and back to jersey. where area are you looking to move to?

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Ah, South Mt.....

I'm psyched to get back into the rocky muddy rooty trails.... i remember South Mountain as THE place to ride, but now I know it's shut down. PFFFF! I'm going to change that....I want to make that place LEGAL again.
Spent damn near every weekend riding there in 1993, then the closure began to be enforced, with stories of fines and impounded bikes, and I've not been there since. Still have great memories of riding there, mostly getting crushed by the guys I was riding with at the time.

Welcome back to NJ!

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Spent damn near every weekend riding there in 1993, then the closure began to be enforced, with stories of fines and impounded bikes, and I've not been there since. Still have great memories of riding there, mostly getting crushed by the guys I was riding with at the time.

Welcome back to NJ!

Funny, I have the exact same memories.

bobkennelly

South mountain

Yo Chris, how are you, Who is trying to get South Mountain open again, the trails are quite a mess, I used to ride their alot after it was closed, I grew up in Mountainside, so that was a short distance away, the trails are alot of fun, they need alot of work, like Surprise lake, the parks people do very little on the maint. side. Missed you at Alaire yesterday.

Bob Kennelly (the guy with the Yellow Jekyl with the new disc brakes thx to the jdog!!)

Top Bottom