MD TM: Thank You!

woohooo! i'll have to behave myself though, since i'll be on a borrowed bike. i'm flying back with nothing so that i can bring all my stuff that's still there back up with me.

I'm on call the week after Christmas which means the mornings will be more or less free for me that week. I have a bike you can borrow though I'm sure there will be plenty of bikes to go around.

woohooo! i'll have to behave myself though, since i'll be on a borrowed bike. i'm flying back with nothing so that i can bring all my stuff that's still there back up with me.

For "organized rides", maybe one all-comers (add to the Vitamin MTB series, maybe Norm?) and another for the hammerheads where I'll be dropped before I get clipped in?

we could do all sorts of rides. a few days during that period will be spent in philly, but they get sloppy seconds. nj can have it's way with me first.

depending on my financial status, i might end up just buying a rigid 29er ss to keep in jersey at my parents' place. but if not, borrowing would be great.

SEEEAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday I was remembering the old days when you were around as I was near old stomping grounds. *tear*

the two weeks after christmas. wanna ride?

I'm rockin a beard for the 08/09 winter season as an ode to you and i think i have stepped my speed up another notch in the past few weeks. We will slay all and leave a trail of blood in our knobby wake:getsome:

Sean, can't wait to see you! There is rumor of some other stuff going on up here that you might enjoy. We'll fill you in...

hiked the reroute yesterday! excellent job everyone. looks like it'll be super fun to ride. :D

is the climbing turn on the north side of the old wall going to be extended into the small trees, as it's flagged? would probably be good, as the originally planned route there looks likely to erode. :hmmm:

hiked the reroute yesterday! excellent job everyone. looks like it'll be super fun to ride. :D

is the climbing turn on the north side of the old wall going to be extended into the small trees, as it's flagged? would probably be good, as the originally planned route there looks likely to erode. :hmmm:

Yes, it is. The last session we were out it was already washing out. So Mergs and Steve flagged out a wider turn that we never got to. That's definitely a tough spot to get right. It may very well be a trial-and-error area until the kinks are worked out.

More importantly are the trails ridable ?

of course we got a few inches on the ground this morning .

Glad you approve!

Funny that you posted this yesterday, as I have been discussing this with Duncan the past two days. Yes. There were concerns about going into the stand of trees when the trail was initially laid out. Tom, Jeff & I put our heads together at the last session after seeing how poorly the turn weathered. The flagging was our first crack it. Duncan has yet to see this, and I am waiting for his input prior to putting a shovel into the dirt.

Back
Top Bottom