Marty's Iron Gate Endurance Race - Stephens State Park 10/2!!!

serviceguy

You understood that he is saying that things are going to go to crap after the aid station, right? Nothing about elevation.
I thing the ;) kind of gave away the double entendre but thanks for the clarification anyway.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe the 50 if someone either tells me I should do it

Do it.

tenor.gif

iman29

Sorry to cross post anyone know where the details are for the slower/beginner ride is for tmw at SSP?

I’ve been persuaded to change my plans and ride the course tmw just want to make sure I don’t miss the start with the beginner group.

Thx.

Mtbdog

Sorry to cross post anyone know where the details are for the slower/beginner ride is for tmw at SSP?

I’ve been persuaded to change my plans and ride the course tmw just want to make sure I don’t miss the start with the beginner group.

Thx.
OOS Group is meeting at 9am Kinney road.

xc62701

I have inquired with the park about camping the night before. In essence it looks like they would permit it but it will double our operational costs as it would now be a 2 day event. As long as we get a bunch of people and charge $200 to camp it would be feasible. :rolleyes: I asked for clarification on this and haven't heard back yet. If it's double it's a no go.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Please add this to your first post!!!!
Should just copy/paste - and look like the bottom.
Or maybe just put your links up there?

Code:
Race loop

https://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/martys-iron-gate-endurance-race-stephens-state-park-10-2.52442/post-1086538

Tents, Registration, Scoring, Parking

https://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/martys-iron-gate-endurance-race-stephens-state-park-10-2.52442/post-1086553

Race loop

Tents, Registration, Scoring, Parking

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Water/stuff in the parking lot under the powerlines?

Top Bottom