Marty's Iron Gate Endurance Race - Stephens State Park 10/2!!!

As far as we have been led to believe, the trains do not run on Saturdays. Regardless, there will be a park police officer at the railroad crossing.
Trains don’t run on Sat and the quarry is closed. Grip it and rip it!

Can you bug bomb the entire course/parking/staging area to get rid of the jurassic era mosquitos?

5j1f9z.jpg

The bugs won’t be as bad in October. They’ll still be there and suck, just not as bad.

As far as we have been led to believe, the trains do not run on Saturdays. Regardless, there will be a park police officer at the railroad crossing.
At Escape from Granogue, the same thing is said about the railroad that runs though the race course. No course marshal, just a sign. I guess the DuPont's have good insurance.

After a little sweat equity this morning, the cut through off of Kinney Rd is now way more accessible. This will be a main thoroughfare for the race and was much needed for all of the users at Stephens.

318208C4-0FA7-446B-A13D-186B47E7FD4A.jpeg

Also for those that want the race course, here is our tentative course. Things may change but this is what we have submitted to the park.

40F32250-3968-455D-8E78-2E2BC99A4DD8.png

Get pumped and get over to https://www.bikereg.com/irongate and register!

After a little sweat equity this morning, the cut through off of Kinney Rd is now way more accessible. This will be a main thoroughfare for the race and was much needed for all of the users at Stephens.

View attachment 164843
Also for those that want the race course, here is our tentative course. Things may change but this is what we have submitted to the park.

View attachment 164844

Get pumped and get over to https://www.bikereg.com/irongate and register!
awesome..
I literally just redrew the route on rwgps based on your strava ride.... 99% correct... one little alterant linie going from land of the lost to turkey ridge.... much excite

awesome..
I literally just redrew the route on rwgps based on your strava ride.... 99% correct... one little alterant linie going from land of the lost to turkey ridge.... much excite

i took the gpx from rwgps and put it into strava as a route, easiest way to get that thing to the garmin is through strava bc who still has garmin software on their computer?

i took the gpx from rwgps and put it into strava as a route, easiest way to get that thing to the garmin is through strava bc who still has garmin software on their computer?

Garmin software? Plug the garmin in via usb and copy the gpx file to it.

Back
Top Bottom