Marty's Iron Gate Endurance Race - Stephens State Park 10/2!!!

Start at Iron Gate
Tilcon
TP up
Pre Rake
Under Mulch
Land of The Lost
Gravity
Fuzzy
Meister
Golden reverse
Meister down
Sunset up
Cooler
Skeezix
Fungus
Trestle
Blue Rock
Hump over back to Tilton
Finish

GPS will be up within 10 days

SOLID loop!!! Love it.

Awesome this is happening. @xc62701 Is it too late to add a 100 mile category?
100 miles? That would be a really long day. For the racers AND us. Maybe you just do the first 50 scored and then do the honor system and we can mail you something when you complete the 100 😎

100 miles? That would be a really long day. For the racers AND us. Maybe you just do the first 50 scored and then do the honor system and we can mail you something when you complete the 100 😎
How about a 100 category with gps/garmin scoring for the last 50? What can I say? I’m desperate for a local 100 race 😀

How about a 100 category with gps/garmin scoring for the last 50? What can I say? I’m desperate for a local 100 race 😀
I would love to see a local 100 miler as well but it won't be happening this year.

A lot of people are going to love this course. It's not as physically hard as it could be, which is a good thing IMO. It doesn't have all of the popular DHs, but that's kind of impossible in a loop structure and it does have one of the best. What it does have is a ton of single track that's basically fit for any ability level, but still fun for all. Lots of speed and very few grindy spots.

Back
Top Bottom