Manual Machine work?

I can't manual for my life do these work?
giphy.gif

I don't know if they work, but there will be a difference between standing still and moving. There really isn't getting around trying it over and over and over.

I can't manual for my life do these work?
Trying to learn In a look cool sense or a functional sense? I have to imagine finding the balance point on your bike with one of these couldn't hurt, right? IDK. The first time I hurt myself riding was trying to manual before even getting to the trail head. Went too far and messed up the bail and hurt my knee. Bump jumps have been my recent obsession. Either for getting over a log or trying to turn a root/rock into a kicker. The log part comes at a risk...

Learn to wheelie first . Then after being able to use the rear brake and stay in a wheelie for at least 30 seconds then try and learn manuals .

Learn to wheelie first . Then after being able to use the rear brake and stay in a wheelie for at least 30 seconds then try and learn manuals .
I find that wheeling and manuals have very little to do with each other. Unless you do that super high up manual.

Do it, you'll be a rockstar by Spring
It's still bike related which I why I'm making this weekend

I've read enough to know they are useless for the purpose.
Doe, it should help getting into the right position and learning to loop out without destroying your bike.
That said, you have a deal @stb222, we'll just do a gentleman's bet

I've read enough to know they are useless for the purpose.
Doe, it should help getting into the right position and learning to loop out without destroying your bike.
That said, you have a deal @stb222, we'll just do a gentleman's bet
While longer manuals are for show, shorter manuals are quite useful for pumping the trail

Back
Top Bottom