Mahlon Dickerson: The Wall

LOL walter - no my human pogo routine was after the cascade trail. the wall is after we crossed the road, and you, brad i and took the yellow trail and met the rest at the top of the big hill.

anyway, thanks for all of your interest in this. we will be working closely with the Morris Trail Partnership on this and will keep you all posted as we hear more.

Last edited:
Here is a map of the general area. The reroute is in red on the eastern side. On the western side of the map you can see Saffin's Pond where the main parking lot is located. We will most likely be working out of the Picnic area to the north which is the shortest and easiest route to the Wall.

Cool. As long as the wife doesn't have me scheduled for something else, I'd love to help.

Hell, I'll even offer up my deck as a place for post-work refreshments if you like (I live about 3 miles from Saffin Pond...just off Russia Road at the end of Weldon Rd).

Tim

We still need to figure out the dates for this, and when we do, we will post everything up here. Thank you everyone for your patience, and we hope to see you out there! :D

Good going Sean and crew....glad to see you got the green light...will it be as we re-flagged it, or will there be some mods? Looking forward to how th transition near the top is made. Give me a heads up and I may be able to join you. REmember we have the Morris Trails legal night ride planned for Oct 13th at Mahlon, maybe one of the last night rides down the wall ;)

Greg

Greg, thanks for all of your support getting this effort off the ground. it is my understanding that the re-route will be it was flagged during the walk through you did with sean & duncan.

Back
Top Bottom