Mahlon Dickerson Reservation Conditions

Shaggz

A strong 7
There are a couple of trees down on Stone Gate that could use some attention. One after the Gate and another towards to bottom at the intersection of the Staircase. I'd be willing to meet someone out there to do some clearing, I just don't have the equipment to do it myself.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The trails in Mahlon proper were in good condition. Big thank you to whoever cleared the trees on Stone Gate.
Yes! I was there yesterday and was very surprised to see stone gate cleared and some of the bad go around a blocked off.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I heard through the grapevine that blackmagic is clear and some of the overgrowth on columbo DH was cut back last week. I’m going to check it out tonight.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Big mess in the middle of the “four birds” techy section of white

1597797019915.jpeg

kidzach

Good condition today. Loads of leaves obviously. WMA area has a couple of avoidable mud areas. Otherwise in decent shape before the rain.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Rode here for the first time in a long time and man, i need to ride here more. Only rode the WMA side 2 "warm up" loops right there and then Tiger Blood and Black Magic. Such great tech/gnar and all 4 rollers were sweet! Conditions all good and no major trees. Was just a bit leafy but wasn't hard to follow.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The homies cut out a big tree that’s been laying across the stream crossing on orange. I supervised.
1611419371173.jpeg

There’s an awkward tree still obstructing Ghost (since the last hurricane) that will need a chainsaw. There was some newly placed tape on it yesterday so maybe that means someone is coming for it.

goldsbar

The trail sanitizers are out again. This time on Ghost. They attempted a complete re-route around the first couple of large rock obstacles and then made highly distinct alternative lines around most of the main features. Best part is, this/these loser(s) didn't bother trying to cut down a waist high tree that has been there for months. One of those decent sized ones, but could be done in 30 minutes with a handsaw, probably less time than they spent re-routing. Wish the guy who constantly fights the seemingly constant battle on TB and BM would ride Ghost. Thanks, whoever you are.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions