Mahlon 10/21 Sat

Mike679 said:
Norm:

I'm always good for early morning weekend rides (depending on my daughter's soccer schedule), and have an expanding familiarity w/ Allamuchy, though I'm sure others on the board know it far better than I do, but I can string together some decent loops from either side.

Anyway, keep posting early morning rides and hopefully I can meet up with you guys at some point. I was actually going to get out this morning to Allamuchy, but the wife was up all night puking her brains out with the stomach virus that has been going around our house, so it wouldn't have gone over too well to leave her w/ the three kids this morning.

Mike

Mike,

Sounds good. I'm looking at next weekend to get there. I'll see how the weather looks before picking a day.

Norm

normZurawski said:
Mike,

Sounds good. I'm looking at next weekend to get there. I'll see how the weather looks before picking a day.

Norm

definitely post up. i won't be around saturday, but should be sunday. plus i'm game for early am..

bonefishjake said:
definitely post up. i won't be around saturday, but should be sunday. plus i'm game for early am..

Ok, let's say Sunday for now, contingent on the weather.

Back
Top Bottom