Looking for a 19-21" hardtail

RoyalOne

Just getting into the sport and looking for a 19-21" hardtail bike in the 400-600 range. Thanks

Last edited:
I've got a new XL (well....11 miles on a test ride new) Trek Stache frame, Cane Creek headset, Chris King BB, XT Cranks w/ 32 tooth chainring, Trek Carbon Fork, Thompson Seat Post, Avid brakes, 10 speed XT derailleur, & Thompson Carbon Bar. Basically, you would need a wheel set for this. The frame is $500.00, but can absolutely work with you on the other stuff. Overall, it'll be more than your $400-$600 budget, but it's a sweet bike with solid components. Just throwing this out there......

Oh....I'm a bit on the taller side and it just doesn't fit me...hence the 11 mile test ride after I built it up.

I've got a new XL (well....11 miles on a test ride new) Trek Stache frame, Cane Creek headset, Chris King BB, XT Cranks w/ 32 tooth chainring, Trek Carbon Fork, Thompson Seat Post, Avid brakes, 10 speed XT derailleur, & Thompson Carbon Bar. Basically, you would need a wheel set for this. The frame is $500.00, but can absolutely work with you on the other stuff. Overall, it'll be more than your $400-$600 budget, but it's a sweet bike with solid components. Just throwing this out there......

Oh....I'm a bit on the taller side and it just doesn't fit me...hence the 11 mile test ride after I built it up.

Gonna have to pass. Thanks though

I have a carbon SS but I imagine an SS is not what you are looking for as an entry point?

Back
Top Bottom