FS: 2015 Giant Talon 27.5 HT Size L Rolling Frame

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Changing this thread to for sale.
Including with the frame are headset, fork, seat post and wheels. Small dent on top tube.
Asking $400 OBO

Fork: RS Sektor Silver air solo 140 travel tapered
Frame: 2015 Giant Talon size L
Wheels: Giant S-XC 2
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Seatpost: Giant
20170910_165012.jpg

The bike is completely built right now and you can test ride it.
I am in Wayne NJ 07470

Last edited:
What would be the fair price for this if I was to sell?

Fork: RS Sektor Silver air solo 140 travel tapered
Frame: 2015 Giant Talon size L
Wheels: Giant S-XC 2
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Crank: Deore
Brakes: Deore
Shifter: Deore
RD: SLX
Stem: Giant 70mm
Bars: Giant 730mm

selling now will guaranty a rock bottom price, wait till spring unless you're looking to dump the bike

selling now will guaranty a rock bottom price, wait till spring unless you're looking to dump the bike
Agreed... but just checking on price for now. I am thinking about just selling this thing and getting a 29er HT... or maybe even a plus HT

I recommend fire, and a new bike.
Check on new bike... well its not new now but was new couple of months ago
Fire on the Talon? God no.... it was my first mtb... has sentimental value! :D

I am thinking about just selling this thing and getting a 29er HT... or maybe even a plus HT
XtC. One frame, three options.
*The 27.5+ version can also run 29ers, but the 29er version can NOT run 27.5+. Different fork.

Nada. I don't charge you if you break something, you don't charge me if you break something.

You need to properly bed the brakes though. Built it up and collecting dust since it's not my size.
LOL
Would love to give it a spin!

I half assed ran the upgrades on the bike on bicyclebluebook
Does this sound right?
full

Nada. I don't charge you if you break something, you don't charge me if you break something.

You need to properly bed the brakes though. Built it up and collecting dust since it's not my size.

same goes for my offer, I'd rather see it broken from good use than sitting in the shed
you can do a test ride on Saturday if interested
that might help you decide on which direction, I can also bring the Carver if you want to try 29+
I'm hoping to get the TA29 ready, if wheels come in on time

same goes for my offer, I'd rather see it broken from good use than sitting in the shed
you can do a test ride on Saturday if interested
that might help you decide on which direction, I can also bring the Carver if you want to try 29+
I'm hoping to get the TA29 ready, if wheels come in on time
You guys are too good to me.
Thanks but I am going to try Bob's bike.
Couple of things... cant afford a FS bike and I cant handle a rigid bike... not to mention a SS.
I remember a bunch of times when I locked out my fork by mistake and it was rather unnerving and bit scary.

What am I going to do if I like this bike? My wife will kill me lol

You guys are too good to me.
Thanks but I am going to try Bob's bike.
Couple of things... cant afford a FS bike and I cant handle a rigid bike... not to mention a SS.
I remember a bunch of times when I locked out my fork by mistake and it was rather unnerving and bit scary.

What am I going to do if I like this bike? My wife will kill me lol

BTW, its an RSD Sergeant. RS Yari 140mm, 1 x 11, 40mm rims & 3" tires.

Look,.i rode with you with 4 different bikes road,SS,27.5 plus and 29er what makes you not to ask me for a ride,, all you need to do is Ask it didn't cost a dime,. maybe my bike not deserve you?:)
Anyway,.. all bikes are just bikes what makes it special is individual set of Skill.

Back
Top Bottom