Lewis Morris Single Track in HD

I know Ellen has Ringwood on lock as far as videos...but I wouldnt mind seeing your version next:popcorn:

Need to get a group together and make a big video. Do you have a Mac? I need a good video editing software :9

it looks like I should bring my big rig there :hmmm:

do you have two go pros then? I see you have one on the helmet.. Are you using a tripod?

I tried to do filming on my own the other day but I got to impatient. How long are you typically out for for one of these edits?

I know Ellen has Ringwood on lock as far as videos...but I wouldnt mind seeing your version next:popcorn:

Haven't you heard....it premieres early summer 2011.:D

Need to get a group together and make a big video. Do you have a Mac? I need a good video editing software :9

Mac?....what"s that?;) Actually I hear Final Cut Pro is the sh!t on the Mac. I use a PC. The clique you ride with have some mad skills and would make for a fun video shoot. I would jump all over such a project....but from behind the scenes. Let me know if you want some help.

it looks like I should bring my big rig there :hmmm:

do you have two go pros then? I see you have one on the helmet.. Are you using a tripod?

I tried to do filming on my own the other day but I got to impatient. How long are you typically out for for one of these edits?

Currently I use 1 gopro and a hand held with tripod. The LM video took two runs(different days)...one with the chesty strap and one with both helmet and hand held. A project like LM can be filmed in about 3 hours or so. However the creative editing process is where most of your time will be spent depending on the power of your computer. I noticed the time I need to produce a video is getting shorter as I learn more. Like everything it's a process and you got to enjoy the craft.

Vid

That video is fantastic. Going to be very helpful to get through the winter when there is a foot of snow and ice on the ground. Nice job!

Back
Top Bottom