Lewis Morris Conditions

Rode Lew Mo Sunday late morning, pretty crowded, many riders on fat bikes.
VERY dry and dusty conditions - need rain!
Also, a hiker almost ran into a bear (literally) while stopped on the bridge over the river by the parking lot off the road. Bear took off down the river, no one else spotted him.

Does anyone have an address for the lot? I plan on going and exploring tomorrow. This place is 29+ rigid friendly? Thanks in advance

Rode Lew Mo Sunday late morning, pretty crowded, many riders on fat bikes.
VERY dry and dusty conditions - need rain!
Also, a hiker almost ran into a bear (literally) while stopped on the bridge over the river by the parking lot off the road. Bear took off down the river, no one else spotted him.
Not true...I saw the bear too just after that hiker told me I just missed him. He was a big guy.

Great conditions Sunday am. Western sides of hills were a little wet, with some slick roots. But overall great conditions. We decided to extend the ride a bit, so went out Patriots Path to the right. Found some interesting single track. It was a bit overgrown, but definitely fun.

Trails were great today, there was a tree down blocking trail after the storm. I think it was on the first orange section .

Nice conditions today - some leaves, but no horrible. nice tacky dampness - lots of branches
in the trail, cleared a bunch of them. And the pile a manure someone left on a bridge. was really difficult to take
30 seconds to knock it off with a branch.....oh well.

oh, not a bear to be found.....

Trails were awesome today. A lot of leaves falling and ran across a big black bear near the top of the blue trail. There was no one there...just me, 3 horses and the bear.

LM was nice today - tires were glued to the trail on the climbs. Got some leaves down, and a few sticks on the trail (less than when i started)
lots of fun.

got a little rain today, so roots had some slip to them, but no biggie. minimal leaves.
no mud, have at it.

LM is in great shape... Rode from about 11-12:30, hit up some of the yellow, red, teal, and the northern loop. Trails are in great shape, although covered in leaves. Only saw 1 other MTB and the dog walking lady... Perfect day out there to ride!

Wet today. Went with a friend around 9:30 and it was pretty good at first, then about 20 minutes in, it started showering and pretty much did not stop. No real ruts, but the leaves got real slippery.

Aside from the leaves, Lew Mo was great on Friday for a late afternoon/early eve ride. Pretty big tree down on Yellow (I think); probably came down Thurs or early Friday from the wind.

Another great ride at Lew Mo today! Trails did of course have leaf cover, but were mostly tacky, very fast and flowy. Tree cleared on yellow, thanks for the TM!

Thoughts on conditions for tomorrow morning? I know it usually drains pretty well. Off from work for the rest of the week. Planning on heading over early to check it out unless someone says it's a definite no go.

Will post after.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions