Let's really bum each other out...

As a matter of fact...

Make sure you leave a huge crap in the middle of the trail. That way people will think it was a horse and it's ok.
I was wondering about this. While Hartshorne was clearly torn up by frigging idiots on mountain bikes, Huber Woods shows almost entirely equestrian damage. There are a few sections that look to have been attacked by a madman with a posthole digger. I, for one, don't think it's too OK.

And Shaggz, if you crap horse-size, call me impressed.:hmmm:

..Huber Woods shows almost entirely equestrian damage.

And Shaggz, if you crap horse-size, call me impressed.:hmmm:

I love horses.

If you cook it right it tastes like alligator which tastes like frog legs which almost tastes like chicken.

I also think horse sodomy is legal in NJ:D . (Just in case Norm reads this..)

I love horses.

If you cook it right it tastes like alligator which tastes like frog legs which almost tastes like chicken.

WTF?!?

I love horses.

Yes, horse sodomy is legal in this great state, not that I would know anything about that sort of stuff.

where did this thread go wrong. I dont even know where to turn. Great that this was the first thread I read after waking up. As i wipe the sleep out of my eyes i read walter is sodomizing horses. Maybe i should go lay back down.

where did this thread go wrong. I dont even know where to turn. Great that this was the first thread I read after waking up. As i wipe the sleep out of my eyes i read walter is sodomizing horses. Maybe i should go lay back down.

sweet horsey dreams

As a peace officer, do you have to take some sort of official stand on this sort of thing?

Or is it like my dad's attitude toward what my brother and I were doing when we were in our late teens: "If I don't know about it, I don't have to pass judgment."

Last edited:
As a peace officer, do you have to take some sort of official stand on this sort of thing?

Or is like my dad's attitude toward what my brother and I were doing when we were in our late teens: "If I don't know about it, I don't have to pass judgment."

There are somethings you are just better being left in the dark about. And that is pretty much how I treat things for all that walter does. You are definitely better off not knowing.

There are somethings you are just better being left in the dark about. And that is pretty much how I treat things for all that walter does. You are definitely better off not knowing.

I never said I participated, Im not that much of a weirdo

this thread is only second to the one about winter shoes. oh, speaking of which! :D

Sure... I start out from Freehold near the Rt 79 or Dutch lane crossings and go north. As far as end points...It's kinda like.. ok I' have had enough and lets hope we got more to hammer to get back home. There are some spots that are on road, so dealing with cars/traffic is a factor.

I've never riden the whole loop but it will happen on a MTB bike with semislicks:)

Trails are looking bad this weekend, So any one up for rail-trail ride?

who let you in here?

Back
Top Bottom