Let's get a buzzzz going

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Hi Ladies,

Just got back from racing out west and noticed that things have been quiet in this section. I sure hope you have been too busy riding and having way too much fun. The last few weeks have been great weather, and with the fall around the corner, we should pony-up and post some rides up here.

Anyone up for a Ringwood tour? Waywayanda ? There must be a few new bikes or new scars to show off. Let's get a buzz going.

Ellen

J

joanqs

Hi Ellen-
I'm hearing you. I will be at the beach until September 1. I would love to get a ladies ride together for Labor Day Weekend. We can start from my house and ride Waywayanda or meet in Ringwood. I'm open to suggestions-keeping in mind that at that point I would be off the bike for a week so for the sake of my lungs lets keep it an all levels, fun ride.
Joan

NJ Jess

Sounds great

A labor day ride would be nice. wayway or Ringwood, even Chimney Rock. This weekend, 24 hours of Allamuchy!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
labor day ride

Riding sounds great, but I may be out of town on the labor day weekend for some family stuff, and not sure what time I can make it back to NJ on Monday. If I miss this one, I will post another ride in a few weeks. Maybe for Sept.16 at Ringwood and Sept 23 at Wayway. I am looking forward to sharing the trails with the ladies!!!

Good luck to all those 24ering this weekend :)

Ellen

NJ Jess

All Girl Ride for this weekend

Hi there, I could lead an All Girl Ride this Sat, Sun, or Monday. It could be at Ringwood, Hartshorne, Allaire, or Lewis Morris. Hope to get some feedback on prefs. Met a lot of fun people at the 24 hours of Allamuchy that what to get on the trails this fall. Let's get started. NJ Jess

DD-

NJ Jess said:
Hi there, I could lead an All Girl Ride this Sat, Sun, or Monday. It could be at Ringwood, Hartshorne, Allaire, or Lewis Morris. Hope to get some feedback on prefs. Met a lot of fun people at the 24 hours of Allamuchy that what to get on the trails this fall. Let's get started. NJ Jess

What, not interested in doing the Allamuchy race loop again? :)

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Monday ride

hey ladies, good news is that I will be home by Sunday night, so if you would like to ride Wayway or Ringwood on Monday I'll be there, and can lead if needed. Can't wait to get out and ride! Any other takers?

Ellen:)

NJ Jess

Allamuchy again?

I would love too! What a great course. Dar, Diana, and Christine are in the expert category, so I tried to keep up,....and I did. I did a 1:12 lap, cool ay? I think I ought to let Allamuchy recover as my legs are doing the same.

I'm waiting to see if there are any takers on the Central Jersey trails for Sunday or Monday. If not, I would like to try Ringwood or Wayway on Monday. "One learns to ride faster when one rides with Ellen," said the sage to the grasshopper. smile, jess

kerrybelle

Hey Jess.....Congrats on the race!

I'd be up for a central jersey ride. Maybe Connie & the girls, down south, would join us. We got rained out on our ride last weekend.

I'll keep an eye on the list....

I must say my mtn bike hasn't been out much lately. I guess having a new road bike can do that to you.

Kerry

NJ Jess

And you said,...

you really weren't into road biking,...hummmmm Hope we aren't losing you to the dark side,...the pavement. Hopefully the rain will hold off or go away for this weekend. I'll keep in touch, jess

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Ringwood 9/4

ok laides, Labor Day - Ringwood Lot C at 10:00 a.m.

I can lead the ladies. Any guys that show up, can ride with Art. Or maybe we'll need some sherpas to carry our lunch :D

Hope to see you,
Ellen

J

joanqs

Sorry to miss this ride, I didn't return from the shore until late Monday. Didn't have access to the internet either.. hope to catch ya all next time.

NJ Jess

Sept 16th

joanqs said:
Sorry to miss this ride, I didn't return from the shore until late Monday. Didn't have access to the internet either.. hope to catch ya all next time.

Hope you can make the Highland Festival at Ringwood on the 16th. We hope to have another All Girls Ride. If you PM me, I can put your email address on the notice list for All Girl Rides. Hope to see you there soon, NJ Jess

Top Bottom