Legacy MTBNJ Giant halfwheeler.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
don't miss your chance to own a beautiful Giant Halfwheeler owned by mtbnj.com royalty:

ben owned it. i bought it from ben.

as you can see, it's got a deep, deep history spanning generations.

i used it to get my girls riding a few years ago, got them going then hung it up and saved it for my son. my son skipped right over this thing. he just ditched the training wheels and was on his way.

it is this model right here:
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/gear/product/halfwheeler.7.speed.black/2410/54559/

i bought this from ben for a mere $100 and that's what i'm going to charge you. a mere $100 american dollars. it is in great shape with only a few minor scratches. flag included. pic attached.

i'll meet you if your close, and by close i mean morris county-ish. i reserve the right to say "no, i will not meet you at six mile".

post or pm with questions.

Attachments

• halfwheel.jpg
    halfwheel.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 129
Ah...one of the great things about buying quality products for your kids. You can pay it forward to other families. Each of my kids had a blast on this thing.

in action! nice @BiknBen

i almost wish i could have had more time using this- it was so much fun with the girls. my son never wanted to ride it- he went straight from the coaster bike to a real bike. :(

Back
Top Bottom