Lebanon 52

This probably isn't going to happen for me. I somewhat overbooked myself for the next bunch of weekends and something has to give. Unfortunately this is probably it. I encourage you guys to do it still and it may end up working out for me if Saturday falls through.

Fred, Dan, send me your email and I can get the crs file out to you guys.

This probably isn't going to happen for me. I somewhat overbooked myself for the next bunch of weekends and something has to give. Unfortunately this is probably it. I encourage you guys to do it still and it may end up working out for me if Saturday falls through.

Fred, Dan, send me your email and I can get the crs file out to you guys.

Aw Norm! I thought you were the captain of this ship? Sorry to hear you cannot make it. If you plan to ride this route later on (say October-ish) post up, I would love to join in at that time.

I get out of work at 5. I work in Chatham. It's probably 45 min. from work to RVCC. If it's a go, I'll take my bike to work and meet you at the college when I get out. 40 miles is probably a stretch after work, but 30 is certainly doable.

Sorry Mk1, 6 is going to be too late for me to ride on Saturday, I have prior plans for the evening. Maybe one night next week after work? I have school Monday and Tuesday but can ride Wed or Thurs if you want.

Aw Norm! I thought you were the captain of this ship? Sorry to hear you cannot make it. If you plan to ride this route later on (say October-ish) post up, I would love to join in at that time.

Sorry Mk1, 6 is going to be too late for me to ride on Saturday, I have prior plans for the evening. Maybe one night next week after work? I have school Monday and Tuesday but can ride Wed or Thurs if you want.

Wed. is my day off, and I usually try to get in a longer ride (40+). Was going to work around my house today, but it looks like the weather isn't going to cooperate. That means I'll probably be doing the yard work next Wed. Not sure about later today.

Yeah this is/was bad on my part, I'll take the hit. But I'm going out to the sticks of PA to do the Rattling Creek 50 next weekend and I'll be out Saturday morning for a few hours on the MTB with a friend of mine I've been blowing off for weeks now. And there's the Darkhorse40 2 weeks after the RC50, then the 24 hour race 2 weeks after that. So I'm pushing my luck on how many days I can bail on the family. After all I don't get paid for this. Sorry guys, I apologize for the bail.

Sunday's better as I need to pick up a couple of road tubes. Self sticking patches are shit!

Norm, I'll PM my email.

BUMMER! I really was looking forward to sunday. O well such is life. (what does that mean anyway?)

I have a 50 mile loop w/ some decent climbing to be had. May be ill do that. Or maybe someone want to meet up. Maybe someone else want to join up or do sumtin?

BUMMER! I really was looking forward to sunday. O well such is life. (what does that mean anyway?)

I have a 50 mile loop w/ some decent climbing to be had. May be ill do that. Or maybe someone want to meet up. Maybe someone else want to join up or do sumtin?

I was going to ask if anyone wanted to ride on Saturday, choice of a 40, 50 or 65 mile route departing RVCC sometime in the later morning hours, say 10 or 11. The weather is supposed to be nice, partly cloudy and high of 79 so a later departure should not hurt.

Sorry Fred, I really am. But this had to take a back seat to the race next weekend.

I was going to ask if anyone wanted to ride on Saturday, choice of a 40, 50 or 65 mile route departing RVCC sometime in the later morning hours, say 10 or 11. The weather is supposed to be nice, partly cloudy and high of 79 so a later departure should not hurt.

thats a bit too late for me. after a night of work once it gets past 8 or 9 if im not moving its off to bed.

Sorry Fred, I really am. But this had to take a back seat to the race next weekend.

No worries d00d! Just promise we will get out for a spin. I have been waiting MR!

Norm, can you still send the file to me? I might still do it just for shits and giggles.

JGR, I think I'll be doing a bit of TM on Saturday but thanks for the offer.

Back
Top Bottom