Time: 8:00 AM
Duration: Approx. 90 minutes
Pace: Casual

I CAN NOT DO THIS RIDE - DOCTOR'S ORDERS

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hey, look, a jake friendly time. unless the bottom falls out, i'll be there with ms. mary.

walter

Fourth Party
you know what, count me in, as long as nothing major comes up, I'll be there. I will be the guy with the silver saturn vue, cannondale F29, please dont drive away from me this time, I'm gonna start to get a complex

walter

Fourth Party
This weekends musical selection may be different, maybe some Sick of it All, or some new Dying Fetus, either way, you'll here me once I turn off 206

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
walt, if i'm gonna show you better make this trip! so far the only person i've met from that sketchy area is fred. need i say more?

if i can get my power steering box installed, you'll hear me for sure. the scrambler always announces it's arrival from at least a 1/2 mile away.

walter

Fourth Party
Like I said, I don't see anything coming up that I dont know about, but my wife is still at work and it is still fairly early in the week. If all goes as planned, I shall be there. I'm going to norm it up and say it looks like a good day for riding.

bonefishjake

Team MTBNJ Halter's
crap. i just looked at the date and realized one of the three MA weddings is this weekend. damnit!

D

DANSPANK

I'm heading out to Iowa so will miss this ride too. I'm out for the next few weekends so my bike's in the shop getting a bit of TLC. Won't get it back 'til next week...

cham666

You can count me and my lady in. I'll be riding a Green Redline MC29er and she'll be riding a light blue specialized. See you on saturday.

walter

Fourth Party
Steve, we talking 8:00 wheels down or 8:00 ron day vu? Got the OK from the misses, no plans so I'm good to go.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i'd prefer 8:00 wheels down, but if it helps, i will wait since you are coming from so far away. i am still a bit foggy, but should be good to go on saturday.

Shaggz

A strong 7
alright, i woke up this AM and had a set back with the vertigo spells. i actually missed the bottom step and had to pee sitting down, so the chances of me getting on a bike saturday are not looking too good. i am trying to recruit jake to lead this ride so stay tuned.

Mike679

I think I'm in for this one. Never ridden KVSP before and would like to check it out. I've seen signs driving up 206 - do I just follow them and that will bring me to the Goodale Rd. parking area?

Silver Highlander, Silver Stumpjumper.

Mike

walter

Fourth Party
I am actually home today because both my wife and daughter are sick with what I had earlier in the week, fevers, vomiting, etc., so I may not be a definate anymore

Top Bottom