KVSP, Saturday, June 9th

i think i cause it too. 90% of the rides al or jake plan, within a few hours after i say i'm in, the ride is cancelled.....

i'd take a week of sundays riding with brett over the way i feel right now. btw, he did offer the sherpa, which technically keeps this ride alive for cahm666 and mike.

i think i cause it too. 90% of the rides al or jake plan, within a few hours after i say i'm in, the ride is cancelled.....

dude, if you had my life 90% of the rides you planned would get canned too. actually, i just end up riding on the freakin' road. is the darkhorse forty paved by chance?

btw, ate at the long valley brew pub for the first time tonight. HIGHLY advise people anywhere within a 1/2 hour or 40 minutes to make the trip. the food is fan-freakin'-tastic and the brews are solid. the special 8.x% that they give you in the special "goblet" is better than the long trail double bag...and i love that stuff.

i'd take a week of sundays riding with brett over the way i feel right now. btw, he did offer the sherpa, which technically keeps this ride alive for cahm666 and mike.

i would pay good money to see brett dressed like a sherpa. although sean actually looks like one and i pay zero dollars to see him. hmmm...

Back
Top Bottom