Knard and Rabbit hole availability?

bruce.b

Dickwad
Anyone know when the 29 by 3 Knard tire and rabbit hole rim will be available to the general (non Krampus owning) public? I want to put one on the front of my Karate Monkey. I emailed Surly and got a snide response that it won't fit on my KM and that's why they made the Krampus. Surly announced months ago that the combination fits fine on the KM front. When I sent him another email telling him this he never responded.

Anyone know when the 29 by 3 Knard tire and rabbit hole rim will be available to the general (non Krampus owning) public? I want to put one on the front of my Karate Monkey. I emailed Surly and got a snide response that it won't fit on my KM and that's why they made the Krampus. Surly announced months ago that the combination fits fine on the KM front. When I sent him another email telling him this he never responded.

Surly gave the following answer to someone asking the same question on their FB page on 1/15:

"Rims and rubbers allocated for frame orders right now. We are still filling pre-orders...whatever is left, if anything is left on this first run, will then be released to aftermarket."

Complete bikes in March.

Back
Top Bottom