Keep Us Posted

R0B

Isn't the whole idea of replacing the title with SOLD to stop you from clicking on threads of items that are no longer for sale? :shrug:

Yes & no, if I was looking at post “bike for sale” yesterday and I came on this morning and 14 posts all say SOLD and I can’t find the “bike for sale” post I’m inevitablly going to click through 15 SOLD posts trying to find it to be sure it actually sold. Replacing ”bike for sale” with ”bike for sale SOLD” keeps the history accessible for going back and trying to find something is all I’m saying.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Revisionist history!

Adding SOLD is probably ok. But I agree that changing the whole title is kinda meh.

Why not allow self deleting of threads or threads that expire. I use to be on another forum and fs ads would expire and be archived into a separate sub. Fs area would at times only have 20 things listed to a few hundred and you wouldn't be looking through sold things.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I think people want to erase the fact that they just owned/sold a $7,000 bike.
kinda hanging that out there in public says something about what might be in your garage....
Many people delete the thread content also.

kinda understand.

not that it is my choice, but i liked the gif

1595988172817.png

serviceguy

Why not allow self deleting of threads or threads that expire. I use to be on another forum and fs ads would expire and be archived into a separate sub. Fs area would at times only have 20 things listed to a few hundred and you wouldn't be looking through sold things.

Such a waste of good clicking and reading effort on your side...if you want to start a class action or even a movement against it 'll be fully supporting it. Or not.
I think people want to erase the fact that they just owned/sold a $7,000 bike.
kinda hanging that out there in public says something about what might be in your garage....
Many people delete the thread content also.

kinda understand.

not that it is my choice, but i liked the gif

View attachment 135635
peasants...

moto120

Pease remove the ad for the 2020 Kona Satori full suspension bike- it has been sold. thank you.

2020 Kona Satori SE Full​

Top Bottom