Jungle Habitat Fri 10-22 4:00

Panhead

Heading to JH this Friday with a crew of out of towners for the first 88NEG. Probably hitting up Blue on Saturday then the full monte at Waway on Sunday. Not sure of the pace seeing as I'm all crippled up and will probably be eating Percocet like Tic Tacs by Friday night.

A few local hammers are in, guys coming from the North East and Midwest. This is shaping up to be my last hurrah before the knife, cept for the 909 Halloween race.

What time Sat & Sun? Probably do Waway for sure- as you know, it is my 2nd home, after all. Too bad you're not doing Jungle earlier on Fri. Heading to see Bad Religion, so 4 is too late.

I doubt anything before 9. Late for me, early for you. I'm trying to swing a work at home day for Fri, so I might get out sometime in the morning. Have fun at BR

I thought you had packed it in. Good to see you take that leg right to the last race before being put down.

I thought you had packed it in. Good to see you take that leg right to the last race before being put down.

This gigs been to long in the planning to miss. Haven't touched my bike since JH, but I should be OK. 909 is to fun to miss.

Scorched earth on the knee, if its getting fixed doc is earning his money.

Jh idh

I'll be linking up with Dave and company for a bit, but I plan on riding @ 3:30 with some of the VTC kr3w. Fatso, the VP, and I are looking at getting in a solid 3hrs with a variety of paces. Burritos in West Milford to follow. O'Yeah

da Prez.

Confirmations are coming in, 4:00 kick-off is still looking good.
VTC cr3w on the way, there will be pain...

I'm in. VP too (i think) Meeting Da Prez at 3:30. We"ll hook up with the rest of you at 4. Front gate Pan?

Yep front gate, could be a little past 4, guys are on the road right now. One is 8hrs out, the other is 10, think he left last night.

Robson- don't have a start time for Sat yet. Might just be whenever everybody dusts the cobwebs off, chows down and we hit the road.

VTC Update

Monte may be in the mix as well. Got a txt last night.

A stop at Blue Earth Burrito after the ride. VTC 'board meeting'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom