Jungle Habbitat

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
I know RVCC is doing alot of TM up there and one of the next Campmor races will be held there. Has anyone plotted a map yet of trails there? Or are the trail pretty well marked?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There's a Campmor race here? Funny you should mention this because I thought I heard someone say there was a race there this year. Any details?

lawndart

Shop: Campmor
Shop Keep
i was talking to Joe B, who rides for us (campmor) and he said that instead of the race thats supposed to be held at vernon will be at Jungle. More than likely.

ArmyOfNone

I can confirm that as well. Jess and I were talking for quite a bit and that was some thing she mentioned as well. IDK when they are going to advertise that. Hopefully soon.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cool, sounds better than the Climb Fest that Vernon is supposed to be.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i have been assured that while it's not got quite the amount of climbing as hidden valley, it does have quite a bit. it sounds like it's gonna be a really cool course.

Shaggz

A strong 7
i bet this would be a cool place for a "halloween" type race - real spooky vibe with the sounds of animal cries being piped in along the trails.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
i bet this would be a cool place for a "halloween" type race - real spooky vibe with the sounds of animal cries being piped in along the trails.
And add some Tim Burton-style jack-o-lanterns. Excellent.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Shaggz

A strong 7
that's the one! i did the darkness 909 several years ago, and always wanted to make it up there for the halloween race. just too damn far...

ArmyOfNone

Do you speak of these indigenous north jersey creatures?

cougar3.jpg

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I like when old threads are dug up.

Check the Trail Directory, ROB.
It's in West Milford, NJ. about ten minutes from both RW and Wawayanda.

Top Bottom