JORBA Open Membership Page

rick81721

Lothar
WTF - speaking of you, your account is Pending. Is this because PayPal put a hold on your payment or you're sending carrier pigeons with coins like some old retired Floridian?

PS there's a glitch in the online join form - wasn't able to change state in the address.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Wait what? @Bleeder @KenS we don't take credit cards?

this creates a PII/PCI compliance issue that we don't want to deal with.

JORBA can send an invoice through paypal, and the payer does not need to create an account.

Last edited:

Patrick

Staff member
Honestly, after reading through this thread it seemed to me that there were some kinks to be worked out in your system as far as the merging of the two databases. So sending my info in the old fashion way, it would be inputted once and correctly by somebody who knows the system. But even more of a reason is I don’t have a paypal account, if I could have paid directly from a credit card on the site I would have done that.

Also a quick thank you for finding a way to join even with the barriers currently present. As you mentioned, could have been a hard stop for some.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
You can use a CC to pay a PP invoice without logging into PP. Not sure on the membership side, but I will look into it.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
I am Jorba.org website challenged and wonder if there is a page in which member benefits exist. Supporting local shops, partnerships, etc.

Patrick

Staff member
I am Jorba.org website challenged and wonder if there is a page in which member benefits exist. Supporting local shops, partnerships, etc.

Member benefits (ie discounts) page is under construction.
Seriously, @Norm started flushing it out last week, along with the 31/31 competition - so he's been busy.
Look for it to be released soon.
We are also building a process to on-board new partners - and will push to expand after a few more housekeeping items get done.

Apologies I don't have anything better for you right now.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Seriously, @Norm started flushing it out last week, along with the 31/31 competition - so he's been busy.

Indeed. Actually had some face-to-face with one of the Vermont leadership peoples today. Hoping to catch up with them also at a festival later this summer as well.

We're working stuff out and have fully realized we've dropped the ball in this regard.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
@Norm similar to past benefits? I like the addition of outdoorsy as I was pushing for experticity for years as it is an IMBA benefit.

Top Bottom