JORBA Bike Fest Recap Video...

BiknBen

I spent my day leading the kid's rides and trying to capture as much of the action as possible. I put together a video of what I encountered. All Good!!!

http://blip.tv/file/1261708/

Those that attended can relive the fun. Those that could not make it can see some of what they missed. :p

walter

Fourth Party
Great stuff Ben!

Myself and Danspank were across from you when you were filming Jeff on the skinnies, I was waiting for you to put the vid up.

Liquid Lightnings were a good time, I drank so many I think I could of have ran home. Good thing my bosses didnt see me enjoying the competitors product so much.

Again, great video, thanks!

BiknBen

I thought it was cool to see Jeff Lenosky just riding the wood skinnies like one of us plain folk. I made some sarcastic comment when he was not able to get across. I felt like a dumba$$ when I reviewed the video later. I muted my comments during production. :eek:

antgold

second kids ride at 1500

some shots ...
thanks for the help with the kids !

Attachments

• P9130241.JPG
    P9130241.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 98
  • P9130243.JPG
    P9130243.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 88
  • P9130244.JPG
    P9130244.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 82
  • P9130245.JPG
    P9130245.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 95
  • P9130246.JPG
    P9130246.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 98

antgold

some more ...

:) more photos .

Attachments

• P9130248.JPG
    P9130248.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 88
  • P9130249.JPG
    P9130249.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 90
  • P9130255.JPG
    P9130255.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 87
  • P9130256.JPG
    P9130256.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 80
  • P9130258.JPG
    P9130258.JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 88

BiknBen

Unfortunately, My recording during the second kid's ride did not come out. I only got sound. :mad:

I'm not quite sure what I was thinking at this moment but that is usually my mad face. :eek:

P9130245Small2.jpg

RNG1

Great job Ben, and thanks again for dedicating your time for the kids, mine really enjoyed it.

DD-

Ben -

Awesome pictures of the kids ! its always nice to see kids on bikes have a great time. We heard alot of great comments at the registration tent about the kid's ride.

Dawn

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
I spent my day leading the kid's rides and trying to capture as much of the action as possible. I put together a video of what I encountered. All Good!!!

http://blip.tv/file/1261708/

Those that attended can relive the fun. Those that could not make it can see some of what they missed. :p

Thank you so much for doing the kids rides, Ben. I also heard rave reviews for them. It was cool to see you guys out there when my beginner ride was heading out. There were tons of kids, all enthusiastic! You made those rides a huge success. Thanks again, I really appreciate it. :D

I had 4 kids on my beginner ride and they were right on my six pushing me! Amazing.

Joe

BiknBen

My daughter was not able to make it to the Festival. It was the first weekend of Soccer and blah blah. She watched the recap video yesterday and was intrigued by the skinnies.

So....I arrive home from work today to find that she had made her own skinnies on the sidewalk in front of my townhouse. She grabbed lumber that I had in the basement and just lined them up. Just like the fest they were wider and got narrower; starting with a 2x4 and then reducing to 2x3. I was beside myself that she had done this herself after watching just a 5 minute video. :hysterica

IMG_2727Small.jpg

IMG_2726Small.jpg

RNG1

How cool is that! My son is like a mini architect at 7.5 and drew up this whole plan of what we should do with the backyard after watching Lenofsky!

ADZ

Cheers Ben for taking my boy on his first Single track ride. We all enjoyed it and austin can't stop talking about this past weekend. he has only been riding without his stabilizers for about two week now, such a positive way to start his life on two wheels.

thanks again mate

A

dhsean

Now I'm mad I had to race and missed out. I'll be taking my nephew out next year for the kid's ride for sure. Watch out - you might here on your left old man. :rofl:

Frank

Sasquatch
My daughter was not able to make it to the Festival. It was the first weekend of Soccer and blah blah. She watched the recap video yesterday and was intrigued by the skinnies.

So....I arrive home from work today to find that she had made her own skinnies on the sidewalk in front of my townhouse. She grabbed lumber that I had in the basement and just lined them up. Just like the fest they were wider and got narrower; starting with a 2x4 and then reducing to 2x3. I was beside myself that she had done this herself after watching just a 5 minute video. :hysterica

IMG_2727Small.jpg

IMG_2726Small.jpg

That is priceless.....you're a lucky man.

Top Bottom