It's called Candyass because...

Fat Trout

You're a Candy Ass if you don't watch my video of Candy Ass from yesterday. I believe this is now the one and only full ride through of Candy Ass on the interwebs.
Thanks for the video recon....saved me a hike! looks like decent shape.

My pride may be hurt a little though after you made a few of the spots that own me look easy.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I rode CA this afternoon and it remains in great shape. Super easy to follow for what it is. Having decent amount of traffic in the last year really ate away at the leaves a good bit and burned in the trail nicely.
Yay you rode your bike, fish aren't biting? 🐟🐟🐟

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I rode CA this afternoon and it remains in great shape. Super easy to follow for what it is. Having decent amount of traffic in the last year really ate away at the leaves a good bit and burned in the trail nicely.

Rode this yesterday. Compared to the last time I did it (4 years ago) it's in fantastic shape.

Whoever is maintaining this - kudos to you. Great work and your efforts are much appreciated!

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode this yesterday. Compared to the last time I did it (4 years ago) it's in fantastic shape.

Whoever is maintaining this - kudos to you. Great work and your efforts are much appreciated!
This has been @Fat Trout baby, for whatever reason he has a relationship with this trail lol.
Thank goodness because @hardtale70 dropped off the the face of the (mtb) earth, relatively speaking. I still send kisses his way but he's in full homeownership mode and sold his bikes to fund his renovations lol.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Rode this with @Norm yesterday. I hated it most of it but I loved the tech before the long finish. Very raw and tight. I had more fun on Lumpy and Rolly but nothing against CANDY, just had wrong bike for it. Thanks to whoever is doing the TM.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions