Intro

TonyC

Hi all,

I just registered on your great Mtn bike site. Thanks to NJ Jess I never knew there was a Jersey Mtb site. I've always been on the MTBR.com site in the NJ forum. I really don't have much time to ride due to family responsibilities, but when ever I get "Diaper" release I hope to see some of you on the trails in the weeks to come. :D

Tony

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
TonyC said:
Hi all,

I just registered on your great Mtn bike site. Thanks to NJ Jess I never knew there was a Jersey Mtb site. I've always been on the MTBR.com site in the NJ forum. I really don't have much time to ride due to family responsibilities, but when ever I get "Diaper" release I hope to see some of you on the trails in the weeks to come. :D

Tony

Hi Tony, welcome to the site!

poconoceancity

My wife and I have a 5 month old. I've learned that if I schedule my rides early enough there's no problems. I sneek out of the house before they are awake and get home by 11 to help out with the baby.

NJ Jess

You're living

Hey Tony, It was great to meet you at the Wheel class at Campmor. Kids are tough, but all those grandparents seem so happy. You will get there. Besides, now you will inspire the next generation of cyclist. Who know's, Downhiller or Tour de France? Hope to ride with you too. Stop by the Campmor store for the freebee spoke wrench we got after class. now go to bed, smiles, Jess

Top Bottom