Instagram or Facebook

SubaruDustin

I just recently disabled my fb account because I found myself way too obsessed with it. Anyone else have this problem? You know checking your fb feed on your phone whenever you have a second. I think I'm done with it but I do enjoy Instagram. Less bs and more what I want to see. So that being said hit me up on Instagram at olddirtybasti, I will always try to post some sort of riding pic.

I disabled my account... For me it was too much of an interruption... I chose MTBNJ.com over FB... Way better regardless if people say they are two different things

I just recently disabled my fb account because I found myself way too obsessed with it. Anyone else have this problem? You know checking your fb feed on your phone whenever you have a second. I think I'm done with it but I do enjoy Instagram. Less bs and more what I want to see. So that being said hit me up on Instagram at olddirtybasti, I will always try to post some sort of riding pic.

never FBed never wanted to, but like the tweet world short and sweet perfect and no shitheads from the past searching me down...I'm up on insti but only cuz i look at skiphreak pics and comment...

I disabled my FB account a few days ago. Not because it took too much time but all the ads and the "click like if you respect this one armed dog playing the drums" and shit like that.

I quit too, but my account is still active so people can direct message me. I found myself checking it too much, and getting really nothing out of it. 99% of people who post are boring as shit or won't shut the fuck up about their awful political stance.

How about this one Luke... A girl who went to high school with me complains unemployment isn't extended and blames the president... A week later she posting up her and her friends are headed down to A.C... Now ain't that some shit

How about this one Luke... A girl who went to high school with me complains unemployment isn't extended and blames the president... A week later she posting up her and her friends are headed down to A.C... Now ain't that some shit

Hahaah

. It exposes a lot of stuff you don't really want to know about some/most people.

I quit too, but my account is still active so people can direct message me. I found myself checking it too much, and getting really nothing out of it. 99% of people who post are boring as shit or won't shut the fuck up about their awful political stance.

This. So much stuff is people sharing or posting other peoples crap. Politics and agendas, or people selling crap. Now with all these adds and suggested pages, my news feed looks like a friggin commercial. Im on there a bunch but bounce back and forth about shutting it down. Maybe soon.

it does take some work to eliminate unwanted stuff from your feed - but as you do, FB starts to figure it out and eliminates most of the crud... their recommended pages are a mess totally agree.

pearl is fairly witty on here so....

#pearlspearls

instagram integrates with strava - which is fun - http://app.strava.com/activities/48064711
and liking your own photo pushes onto facebook, which works out.

twitterverse - has its place, but i'm not really a follower :)

Last edited:
3q862d.jpg

quitting facebook sounds like the hipster thing to do, it seems like you aren't cool if youre still on facebook... but all these other social media things are exactly the same, tons of garbage jammed down your throat for what? at least Strava has kudos you can talk about with your friends :)

Last edited:
I hide a lot of people...if they really piss me off I just unfriend them. Good riddance.

I like Twitter because I see all the bantering between MattyB and Jake...and all the gross stuff Luke and Vreeland say.

I do like instagram tho...makes my photos look purdy.

Last edited:
3q862d.jpg

quitting facebook sounds like the hipster thing to do, it seems like you aren't cool if youre still on facebook... but all these other social media things are exactly the same, tons of garbage jammed down your throat for what? at least Strava has kudos you can talk about with your friends :)

Haha, I hear ya. Actually I was recently fired from my job, long story short don't do business with friends. Anyway the company I worked for had a lot of online business and I was friends with many who view their feed. At this point the easier thing to do is lay low. That's why I'll be spending a lot more time here on mtbnj!

Back
Top Bottom