IMBA goodies

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i just ordered the ultimate trailbuilders book bundle from imba.com. i could use the books because i'm putting forth a trail maintenance effort. there is a whole bunch of other stuff on the site as well. including memberships, which fund IMBA's efforts to keep our trails open and research new and better ways to build trails. so basically, it's investing in your own enjoyment.

https://secure2.convio.net/imba/sit...PE=&NAME=&JServSessionIdr011=hr8u5u1pn1.app8b

SpartaBard

Here Steve, you can use this sign in your garage to help you avoid any injuries while you are walking around your bike instead of riding it like a champ

SpartaBard

Switchbacks

Anrothar,

I took a peek at the switchback section of the "Natural Surface Trails by Design" book and there are some pretty major points that we will want to consider in our re route since it will involve a few switchbacks. :hmmm:

SpartaBard

What's with the sarcasm? :2guns:

I am having a bad day. The head of my school bumped my car when it was parked in the lot. arrggh :getsome:

SpartaBard

Yeah, but I was tutoring a kid at school. Real bummer, the rear bumper is pretty dinged up, but still driveable. It was rubbing on the tire a bit so I had to yank on it a bit to pull it back in place. Fortunately his insurance will being taking care of it. I have to go to Motion Auto Body on Rt. 15 in Jeff.

ArmyOfNone

never really checked out the imba website b4. it looks like it full of information. may check out a membership for the support.

Shaggz

A strong 7
brad - did you get the books too, or just view the info on-line? you think you had it rough - my bro in-law got his i-pod stolen at his school office, and not by a student, but by a teacher. the best part is they caught it on surveilance camera, but even better is the fact that when word got around that they were reviewingthe surveialnce tapes, they caught him returning the i-pod on tape as well.

ArmyOfNone

brad - did you get the books too, or just view the info on-line? you think you had it rough - my bro in-law got his i-pod stolen at his school office, and not by a student, but by a teacher. the best part is they caught it on surveilance camera, but even better is the fact that when word got around that they were reviewingthe surveialnce tapes, they caught him returning the i-pod on tape as well.

DUMBASS!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
me thinks he viewed it online. you can click the 'look inside this book' button a la amazon.com and see several pages from each.

SpartaBard

yeah, i just checked out the couple of pages online, I will let Steve read the whole book to me since he offered.

What an idiot! If he is a teacher doesn't he know where the cameras are located or what they look like? We have cameras all over the school as well and have observed some interesting things, such as the moron who is trying to pull off a senior prank while wearing a shirt with her last name written on her back.

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
I own all 3 as well. Trail Solutions by IMBA is -the- definitive trailbuilding bible. Good purchase Sean!

Top Bottom