I'm stuck in a treatment plant all night, keep me company

2:30
holy crap I did work. I turned a well off and turned the speed up on the remaining two. 8 seconds worth of work is totally worth 24 hours of overtime.

I'm not understanding if the lady from Weeds is hot. She looks like she's 40 but she looks like she's 14, wtf is going on.
I don't know why I keep watching it, I'm up to episode 5

hulu has the worst commercials on earth, makes me not want to use it.
i'm using boxee, which is like a desktop version that also plays my movies. i love it.
still has some pretty obnoxious commercials though

Everyone must have woken up and started showering, had to turn a pump on.
6 more seconds of work done!

I only do the hulu thing for family guy since the life series is on I miss family guy.
I alos do the adultswim thing for the more off the wall stuff.

back at it tonight, last minute.
Someone bring me some food :D
I brought my friend's wheel to fix, maybe I'll do that.
They got the toilet up and running so no going out to the portajon to take a leak which is nice.

Hi there

I just got back from dropping a bike off at Cyclecraft,..picked up my DH bike,..new brake helps. Rode Chimney Rock cause it was there and traffic sucked. A bit mud still, haven't been there in 2 years so I had to "remember" my way.

So, TR,...lots of fun ain't it? So,...now you know why I travel North so much. Lots of gray hairs here, so many 55 and over communities. You know,..water is probably full of meds vs CIBeegee stuff. Good luck,..when we riding? Bring your bike for a pre work ride at Allaire,..much more fun

That's funny, Cyclecraft is seriously like 30ft from where I left to come here, my office :)
I'm down for riding anytime :D

Back
Top Bottom