I love 6MR

elzoller

El Guac-Oh

dude.jpg

vlkslvr

Did you wear a helmet and like group rides?

I do and I do.

Not sure about the golf and gladiator comments.

Had the opportunity to ride early afternoon today though and I was feeling good about it when I got back so I felt like posting my thanks.

(I might feel a little different if I got dropped on the group ride. Hahahahaha)

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
"Hey, I know you, you're Kareem Abdul Jabbar, my dad says you don't work hard enough"

The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

one of my favorite movies....

N

nx52cc

anyone feel like rideing 6 mile run tommarow or tompson park in jamesburg

N

nx52cc

my bad DUDE, :Db had a long day .. tompson is a great ride nothin like 6 mile but on the same page

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Let me add to the warm & fuzzy 6 Mile lovefest.

Rode here Thursday morning with JDog, Scalpel6, and a guest of Jason's; my first time back since May 2007. Besides it being drier than I have ever seen, the trail work really continues to shine through.

I've been riding 6 Mile sporadically for the last few years, but yesterday's trip is pushing me to get out there more and start to really learn the place. Super-fun trails, and props to Jason, Jason, and everyone else who has been putting in the time there. Thanks!

vlkslvr

Let me add to the warm & fuzzy 6 Mile lovefest.

Rode here Thursday morning with JDog, Scalpel6, and a guest of Jason's; my first time back since May 2007. Besides it being drier than I have ever seen, the trail work really continues to shine through.

I've been riding 6 Mile sporadically for the last few years, but yesterday's trip is pushing me to get out there more and start to really learn the place. Super-fun trails, and props to Jason, Jason, and everyone else who has been putting in the time there. Thanks!

Rode last night with Manny and my Brother. Saw a few others on the trail. It was dry as anything but still a ton of fun.

You should come out Sat morning for the group ride, starts at 8am on the 27 side.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions