Howdy

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i'm sean, and in the interest of helping out, i'm gonna introduce myself. i'm a 30 year old hairy guy who poos his pants in the woods, apparently. i like eating baked beans cold, out of the can, and drinking strong beer. i've been known to sleep on rocks and i dislike work. well, the work that i do anyway. i'm very cute and cuddly, and enjoy watching sunsets with my pants off.

walter

Fourth Party
I was considering re-reintroducing myself, but I think I will hold off until my 1000th post.

Frank

Sasquatch
that's cold beer and pizza

Sean...how about a little background on your screen name? Oh and a belated welcome.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
An Rothar = the bicycle/wheel

Irish(Gaeilge{gaelic}). rothar generally is taken to mean bicycle based on context, but originally and still does mean wheel. the origin of it refering to bicycle was back in the penny farthing days, when bikes were pretty much mainly a wheel, and riders were called wheelmen. alot of people nowadays in Ireland will use a Gaeilgecized version of bicycle, instead of rothar.

pronunciation:

ahn ro-her

Frank

Sasquatch
An Rothar = the bicycle/wheel

Irish(Gaeilge{gaelic}). rothar generally is taken to mean bicycle based on context, but originally and still does mean wheel. the origin of it refering to bicycle was back in the penny farthing days, when bikes were pretty much mainly a wheel, and riders were called wheelmen. alot of people nowadays in Ireland will use a Gaeilgecized version of bicycle, instead of rothar.

pronunciation:

ahn ro-her

that is sooo cool :)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i may or may not have done that last month while passed out drunk in the hallway of a hotel in savannah georgia....

Shaggz

A strong 7
i'm sean, and in the interest of helping out, i'm gonna introduce myself. i'm a 30 year old hairy guy who poos his pants in the woods, apparently. i like eating baked beans cold, out of the can, and drinking strong beer. i've been known to sleep on rocks and i dislike work. well, the work that i do anyway. i'm very cute and cuddly, and enjoy watching sunsets with my pants off.
Please don't feed the animals :D ! Is this introduction 2 or 3 :hmmm:

i may or may not have done that last month while passed out drunk in the hallway of a hotel in savannah georgia....
rumor has it that it was a certain groom who peed in your pants as revenge for crashing the wedding, dancing with is bride and drinking their alcohol,

Top Bottom