Highbridge Hustle & Flow Team Relay Race April 26th!

I'll be doing it, but I'm not as tough as you guys, I'm doing it as part of a team.
So who else is going to come out and throw down?.

is the clinic free?

Yes. Under-18's don't pay a cent for the clinic or to be a part of a race team.

Anyone putting teams together, or are you just going to concede the race to the teams from NYC and CT? ;)

Solo "all-mountain" class is shaping up to be a battle between former World Cup DH pro turned 2007 Sea Otter Super-D winner Jurgen Beneke and Northeast DH powerhouse Derrick Nobman (who has numerous pro DH wins at Platty and Diablo under his belt in addition to some top-10 expert-class XC finishes). MTBNJ's own Anrothar is also holding it down with hardtail pride in the all-mountain class!

Race during the day, then stick around for the Seasons premiere that night...

Some Team needs a member?

I would be available for joining...

(preferrence would be Super-D, but I guess everyone preferres this leg...)

Last edited by a moderator:
It keeps getting better- thanks to Russell at ADT Bike and Skate shop, we just received 6 boxes of swag from Bontrager for the Seasons movie premiere and Hustle and Flow race. We'll be giving away a high-end wheelset from Bontrager, as well as parts, tires, and even an air compressor!

The swag just keeps coming. Just got another big box from the Collective guys full of swag to give away, including:

* Dakine Nomad hydration pack
* Helly Hanson jerseys
* JBL On Tour mobile speakers & headphones
* Shimano DX pedals
* Adidas Burna goggles
* a number of t-shirts from Dakine, Seasons, Specialized and Helly Hanson
* baseball caps from Helly Hanson and the Collective
* Collective movie DVD and Soundtrack from the movie CD etc.

Between the Specialized P1 jump bike, Diablo season pass and lift tickets, the Bontrager wheelset and swag, and all the above, we'll be giving away about $3000 in prizes at the movie that could be yours!

We'll also have a couple grand in swag for the race. Definite fun!

is it possible to ride this day without attending a race?

I want to attend but I am all alone :(

lol

Has somebody space left in his car for a hitcher (+Bike)?

is it possible to ride this day without attending a race?

I want to attend but I am all alone :(

lol

Has somebody space left in his car for a hitcher (+Bike)?

Come on out. There will be time to ride the course before the race and during the lunch break from 12-1, and there are a couple drops that aren't on the race course at all, if you want to play around. Who knows- maybe you can find a couple other folks who need a teammate...

thanks man. I'll come.

where is the best location to park my car close to highbridge?

I gave the movie a test-run last night (just to make sure there were no problems with the DVD). Amazing. More depth than I've seen in a freeride/dh movie in, well, ever... and plenty of stunning footage as well.

do solos need to be around for the seeding runs? i've been working 15 hr days all week, as they surprised us with the decision to install a new field, and they/we are soooooo unprepared. i may have to work saturday morning, and almost definitely need to work tonight.

do solos need to be around for the seeding runs? i've been working 15 hr days all week, as they surprised us with the decision to install a new field, and they/we are soooooo unprepared. i may have to work saturday morning, and almost definitely need to work tonight.

Sean- do what you need to do. If you want to skip the seeding run, we won't DQ you and you can just start first in the finals.

RACE DAY REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT ON PRE-REGISTRATION!!!

Back
Top Bottom