HiFi Seat Stay

Just got off the phone with her.. if she is a stripper... she is a nice one haha! Anyway, I sent her a picture of the shoes but the hard thing his that they were a gift and i need to find a receipt.

Be creative.

Nothing about Crystal being a stripper name though.

Thanks!

Well since this thread derailed into a discussion on customer service, I will now give a big thanks to Mike from Town Cycle who has given me a great deal on a set of stays that he has. :D

Also want to thank Pete from REI who hooked us up.

That's what I love about this site, everyone is really focused on helping other bikers with a minimum of BS. I guess it helps when a good number of us have ridden or met in person.

Thanks again,

Tim

Mike is good peoples

Well since this thread derailed into a discussion on customer service, I will now give a big thanks to Mike from Town Cycle who has given me a great deal on a set of stays that he has. :D

Also want to thank Pete from REI who hooked us up.

That's what I love about this site, everyone is really focused on helping other bikers with a minimum of BS. I guess it helps when a good number of us have ridden or met in person.

Thanks again,

Tim

Giant seems to back their bikes very well. I have twice cracked frames being a bit heavy (245 lbs.) and brutal on my bikes.Both times free frame and free upgrade with the help of John at Cycle Works.

Bell Sports (easton, bell and giro) Great service

It may be the case, but I must say Bell's crash replacement policy has gone the wrong way since being acquired. Internet research tells me that they used to offer ~$35 deal for crash replacement, but now it's the same as Giro, which is 70% of the retail price. On a Bell Sweep helmet, it comes out to $98, which is pretty much the same as you can get at a store, if you factor in shipping to send in the old helmet.

Yes, I crashed and cracked my helmet. I didn't post it on my blog :p

Back
Top Bottom