Hey there everyone..

carabs

Hey everybody. I have been riding jersey trails for about 15 years and love every park. I guess I have bad luck though because I never been able to find any real groups. But about a month ago i found out about SMART (Mercer CP trail group), and then JORBA, and now I am here. So I am very happy to have found your site/group here, along with the other great groups around NJ.

So me.. I dig ridin, but haven't been able too that much since last year. but thats gonna change :) I am also a web developer, but not too much of a nerd. And enjoy doing some photography as well. I try to get good shots of all the places I have been. You can check them out on my personal site if you like.

And I guess thats a bit about me. i can't wait to look around the site and see what everyone is talkin about.

Have a great day!

SpartaBard

So me.. I dig ridin, but haven't been able too that much since last year. but thats gonna change :) I am also a web developer, but not too much of a nerd. And enjoy doing some photography as well. I try to get good shots of all the places I have been. You can check them out on my personal site if you like.

Have a great day!

Welcome to the site. Don't be shy about the nerd thing, our moderators are all major nerds too...

carabs

Thanks guys.

I was wondering how pictures get put up into the galleries. I have a few I would like to contribute, but haven't really looked around too much on how to do so.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Thanks guys.

I was wondering how pictures get put up into the galleries. I have a few I would like to contribute, but haven't really looked around too much on how to do so.

when posting, there is an option to post an attachment. or if you wish to upload from an URL, use:

carabs

Thanks for the info. I was actually talking more about the trail directory area. But I now see that at the bottom of each page within this area there is a place to upload new pix. I have a few I could add for parks that don't have anything.. like High point and Turkey Swamp. Does the http://www.mtbnj.com/directory.php get updated automatically and add the camera graphic if i add in a picture? I guess I'll find out later tonight or tomorrow when I try :)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Or just post rambling incoherent complaints. We all read everything anyway.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
actually i usually read two sentances/lines before i get distracted/bored and skip to the last sentance.

Top Bottom