Hello all

ADZ

I am new to NJ, living in nutley and looking to join in with group rides and trail maintenance. Are there any intermediate group rides going on this weekend? I would love to meet up and get to know some of you.

cheers
Adam

mergs

Spokompton's Finest
JORBA.ORG
adzhamer@mindspring.com said:
I am new to NJ, living in nutley and looking to join in with group rides and trail maintenance. Are there any intermediate group rides going on this weekend? I would love to meet up and get to know some of you.

cheers
Adam

Wilkommen an board!

TMs: www.JORBA.org check the calendar

IMBA TCC this weekend: Wharton on Saturday, Allaire on Sunday. details on www.jorba.org

ADZ

i ride lewis a fair bit, and have rode ringwood three times. Not so chuffed about ringwood, i am a hardtail rider and it's a bit of a bone shaker at times. maybe i haven't been riding in the right places.

NJ Jess

Ringwood Race this Sunday

Hey there! Ringwood is having a race on Sunday and the course will be marked on Saturday. Perhaps you want to ride the race course and then watch the race to meet new riders. Campmor.com has more about race series. Jess

D

DANSPANK

Hello Mate,

Just noticed your avatar - you from England then? Where abouts?

ADZ

Hello Mate,

Just noticed your avatar - you from England then? Where abouts?

HI danspank, yes i am and i'm from kent. where you from in the UK? i see that you are in secaucus, we should get together for a ride sometime.

D

DANSPANK

HI danspank, yes i am and i'm from kent. where you from in the UK? i see that you are in secaucus, we should get together for a ride sometime.

I'm from the fair land of Cheshire, where gold paves the way, the maidens are buxom, and the beer floweth.

have you been the the Shannon Rose over your way? They do a nice English breakie over there - reral bacon and sausages. You get the white and black pudding bit I think that tastes like arse so leave well alone. But I'll have extra beans instead please.

You going to the Irish festival in Hoboken on Saturday?

ADZ

I'm from the fair land of Cheshire, where gold paves the way, the maidens are buxom, and the beer floweth.

have you been the the Shannon Rose over your way? They do a nice English breakie over there - reral bacon and sausages. You get the white and black pudding bit I think that tastes like arse so leave well alone. But I'll have extra beans instead please.

You going to the Irish festival in Hoboken on Saturday?

Didn't know that the festival was going on this weekend.

Just got back from the old country, so I have had my fix of full english. now i need to ride off all those calories i gained from food and ale. I have been to the shannon rose, but not for food. Not a bad pint, so i will check out the grub next time i am there.
I am going to try and ride LM this weekend, you fancy joining in so we can chat about all things british http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Cheers

D

DANSPANK

Hello Mate,

If it does get crappy tonight then I'm assuming that LM will be poo. I was thinking of hitting Tourne since in a worsed case scenario I can ride the fire roads up the hill. I'm just looking to get out and earn some fitness points so that I don't feel so bad about wasting the rest of the day in Hoboken at the festival.

I'm planning on going to the 6Mile TM on Sunday.

If this weekend doesn't work out then I'm sure we can get a ride in on another.

There's another Brit on here. Well, a Brummie. Stan LeCupp. We go out riding quite a bit.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
a friend of mine lives in nutley - whenever i visit him we hit up the franklin steak house - if you haven't been yet, give it a try. cheap food, and a decent selection of beers.

ADZ

Hello Mate,

If it does get crappy tonight then I'm assuming that LM will be poo. I was thinking of hitting Tourne since in a worsed case scenario I can ride the fire roads up the hill. I'm just looking to get out and earn some fitness points so that I don't feel so bad about wasting the rest of the day in Hoboken at the festival.

I'm planning on going to the 6Mile TM on Sunday.

If this weekend doesn't work out then I'm sure we can get a ride in on another.

There's another Brit on here. Well, a Brummie. Stan LeCupp. We go out riding quite a bit.

To true about LM tomorrow. we will have to wait and see. if it is shitty tonight, let me know about Tourne, i have not had the chance to ride there yet, so it would be great to ride it with somebody who knows the trails well. Also i haven't been on the saddle in two weeks and need to blow the cob webs out.

talk soon
Cheers

ADZ

a friend of mine lives in nutley - whenever i visit him we hit up the franklin steak house - if you haven't been yet, give it a try. cheap food, and a decent selection of beers.

Hi Clarkstein. yes i have been to Franklin Steak house a couple of time, it gets bloody packed some night, but you right, they have some good beers. it's a good place to take the family. You should check out Egans and sons in Montclair the next time you are in Nutley, good Irish pub with good beers.

Cheers

D

DANSPANK

Just saw this, shit sorry mate. I didn't ride in the end just because it looked like the trails were going to be crappy with the snow and then rain.

Hoboken was a lot of fun though!

Hopefully the trails will try out this week and then I can get out riding next weekend. Let me know if you're around. Cheers,

Daniel.

ADZ

Just saw this, shit sorry mate. I didn't ride in the end just because it looked like the trails were going to be crappy with the snow and then rain.

Hoboken was a lot of fun though!

Hopefully the trails will try out this week and then I can get out riding next weekend. Let me know if you're around. Cheers,

Daniel.

No worries mate, hope you had fun. I wanted to try and make the TM at six mile, but had something on at noon. Was able to get out at 730am this morning at LM for a ride, it was lovely to get out again and the trails were still frozon, so it didn't get sloppy.

Maybe we can get together next weekend. i will have to see how the week pans out, I will let you know.

cheers

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Am I the only one reading the posts from the last few days as if Benny Hill was narrating it?

Top Bottom