Hartshorne on Sunday

mxrider29

A couple newbies going to Hartshorne for the first time Sunday AM. Would like to hook up with anyone if their going to show us around. Thanks

Anytime "AM" is too early for me in this weather lol. I'll wait til at least noon when we may pass high 30s until I get out there :eek:

I guess this place does well with the weather huh ? But damn you guys ride so early :mad: i need my sleep lol .. There is no hunting permitted here is there?

I'm down for an 8:30 am ride Sunday, starting in the Buttermilk lot. Definitely a good time to beat the hikers.

830 is a little early for me too, we have a bit of a ride to get there. We will probably get down there around 930 on Sunday. If anyone is available to ride cool, if not we'll explore.

830 is a little early for me too, we have a bit of a ride to get there. We will probably get down there around 930 on Sunday. If anyone is available to ride cool, if not we'll explore.

You will find someone at that hour...
PM Dustin ( mrchainsaw) he is reaching out to you.

Ill be in the air over NJ at that time, otherwise I would be there in a heartbeat. Any rides planned for during the week? Unemployment has its perks..

9:30 - which lot? I might be able to go - going back and forth if I should hit jumps or ride some XC trail. I have a hockey game Sunday night so want to keep it mellow. I know Hartshorne pretty well and could give lead a loop. I'm just not a fast rider if you are looking to haul ass.

Ill be in the air over NJ at that time, otherwise I would be there in a heartbeat. Any rides planned for during the week? Unemployment has its perks..

Hit me up - I work out of the house and could pop over to the woods for a shourt tour during the week.

Back
Top Bottom