Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

Trails were good today. Really good today. Just 2 damp spots. The rest was great. Was thanked by a walker for walking my bike down by the buttermilk valley parking lot. that's all.

Rode Hart & Huber this afternoon. A few wet spots, but nothing to worry about. Even though it's been raining for 40 days and 40 nights, it's only added up to about an inch of rain.

Rode Hart & Huber this afternoon. A few wet spots, but nothing to worry about. Even though it's been raining for 40 days and 40 nights, it's only added up to about an inch of rain.

I will be there around 9am with one of my old Fat Chance buddies.

David

Yea, was wondering about the "good to go report" as my yard is still wet. Allaire maybe OKish but H/H always a day or 2 behind, IMO.

This Saturday, June 4 is National Trails Day at Hartshorne. 9 a.m.-12noon followed by a picnic lunch supplied to us by Friends of the Parks. Get out there and help trim some overgrowth!

This Saturday, June 4 is National Trails Day at Hartshorne. 9 a.m.-12noon followed by a picnic lunch supplied to us by Friends of the Parks. Get out there and help trim some overgrowth!
Michael Fisher lost his Oakleys in there yesterday. If you find them in the overgrowth, pick them up for him!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions