Hartshorne Group Ride Raindate 12/21

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The year is coming to an end, but it's not over because we have one more group ride to gather for before we close out the year.

Come join us on December 21, Saturday 9am at the Clay Pit lot, Hartshorne. There'll be rides and attractions as well as so much more. Fun for the whole family, if there all into mtbing. It's your last chance this year to make a group ride if you haven't done so yet.

Hartshorne is Dave Taylor friendly, no rocks, some hills and much flow. As always we'll split into smaller groups to accommodate beginners as well as those who don't want to be beginner's.

Local @rottin' will be leading rides and I will need the help of other locals as well, please chime in if you can help lead rides.

Save the environment, turtles, owls, whales...car pool. Also the parking lot isn't that big, if we car pool we just may fit.
@MissJR
Hartshorne Saturday 12/21 9am

Clay Pit Lot

Claypit Creek
239 Locust Ave, Locust, NJ 07760
(732) 872-0336
https://maps.app.goo.gl/BfJf3j2CusYHfhot7

Last edited:
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO REFRAIN FROM USING ANY OF THE ABOVE JOKES ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE?!?!?!?!

why put out the effort? if someone doesnt have a sense of humor do we really want to hang out with them??!?!?!?!?!:shrug:(this is probably why i am not allowed to manage social media)

unfortunatley i will be out of state, returning 12/15 so will have to miss this.

have fun guys!

In and volunteering to sweep the beginner folks. If there's a lot of interest, wouldn't rocky point be the best lot?

Tell your friends to come see historical landmarks like the random lonesome cabin, crocodile log, big-ass cannon, and the site where some hapless hiker fell from the cliffs and was saved by Steve Jobs' ghost spirit A.I. embedded in all Apple Watches.

Back
Top Bottom