Hartshorne Group Ride Raindate 12/21

Definitely the best group that passed through Hartshorne in ages! Thanks for a fun time, everyone in the funnest group, as well as those who contributed to the sarcasm.

Great ride today! Great food! And yes, @terrabike01 cupcakes are on the menu. They will appear at a gravel ride in the future. Hope you had fun today with your crew!
Awesome! I'm doing another gravel ride maybe the 2nd week in Jan

I had a solid group of non-locals and locals, including OG’s @Dusty the Whale and @mwlikesbikes . Good vibes all around.

I figured these gents didn’t show up in hopes of a short ride, so we did a full loop of each park.

I was a little surprised to see everyone else gone when we got back to the lot, but hopefully all had a good time.

Thanks ride leaders @ChrisG @Dave Taylor @SmooveP @rottin' and sweepers. We had a big group but pairing it down made for good flow and manageable park use. I apologise for leaving before Goz's group got back, with all the talk of post ride food and drink we packed up and headed for eats, only to remember that another group wasn't back from ride.

We are going to keep riding each month throughout the winter, check back for details. Thanks for coming out, hopefully we'll see you in the coming months.

Pics in random order.

View attachment 113966View attachment 113967View attachment 113970View attachment 113972
Def one person missing from this great local ride. :(

Back
Top Bottom